Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the deal with having 2 players on the one line and both as the emergency? Does it go to the highest score, lowest or who was selected fjest?

Want to VC loop Duncan’s score. Move Brown (not playing) on field and move Adams to the bench with the E. Except I already have Wicks on the bench as my E.

Don’t want to cop Wicks score when Adams could Ton up on the bench...

What’s the deal with having 2 players on the one line and both as the emergency? Does it go to the highest score, lowest or who was selected fjest?

Want to VC loop Duncan’s score. Move Brown (not playing) on field and move Adams to the bench with the E. Except I already have Wicks on the bench as my E.

You get the lowest.

you will cop Wicks (E) since he is the lowest scorer

Guys just wanted to say that I traded in Gary Rohan. Don’t worry, I haven’t given up and this is just a one week thing and Rohan was the best I could afford.

I’m quite embarrassed to bring Rohan in to be honest but he has somehow managed an elite last 2 weeks. Against the witches hats today, I expect 60+.

Gary ******* Rohan, there’s a name I never expected to have in any fantasy side

Just checked the score. Seems about right. :(

Noticed that. The "not 15" is anything up to 25m this match. Complete joke the umps can blatantly not pay marks when they're fed up with a team controlling the footy or slowing the tempo. It's not their right to decide.

Happening in other games today too, so must have been a message from on high. Still way too dramatic though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't even know what to do with my midfield atm.

McGrath, Coniglio, Wingard, Crippa and Brayspud all in there atm. The latter 2 going ok. The first 2 really need to pull their head in. Wingard is Gooooone.

Don't even know what to do with my midfield atm.

McGrath, Coniglio, Wingard, Crippa and Brayspud all in there atm. The latter 2 going ok. The first 2 really need to pull their head in. Wingard is Gooooone.

Deciding between McGrath, Cogs, and Greenwood out for me. I guess McGrath first? It seems the better Merrett gets, the worse he does. But Greenwood has also been pretty awful lately. Very disappointed in Cogs both for the dumb free kicks but also in reality the coach that had him as a forward a lot. TBH I think Jelly is actually more dangerous forward, so since they can't score maybe they should try that? (Have they?)

Deciding between McGrath, Cogs, and Greenwood out for me. I guess McGrath first? It seems the better Merrett gets, the worse he does. But Greenwood has also been pretty awful lately. Very disappointed in Cogs both for the dumb free kicks but also in reality the coach that had him as a forward a lot. TBH I think Jelly is actually more dangerous forward, so since they can't score maybe they should try that? (Have they?)

Ward out will hopefully force them to rethink the foward line and get their captain back into the middle.

This is amazing! What's the best BigFooty finish ever? You've been crushing, I hope you get top ten!
Thanks mate!

I remember someone i think called Shelley on here that finished 2nd. There was a thread called “Race for the Car” from memory and he just missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back