Round 13 "The Second Bye" Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah like samFFC said above, I reckon I that will prove to be a very solid score this round. You'll probably find yourself rising up the rankings (or at least holding steady) rather than falling

I’m all out on 1653.
Started the round ranked 1734th and I’ve moved up to 888th.
With no players left today I’d expect to probably fall back to where I started the round you’d think?

Im all out for 1542 from 16. Seed and Mclean the only real under performers

on the chopping block (pending whatever dumb outs we get thursday night) are Seed, Doedee, Banfield, Pearce and Ronke, with Cumming and Dylan Clarke maybe sideways traded

Should clear 1,700 (Drop Austin's 30) and gain hopefully 165 combined from Martin & Caddy.

Caddy's score was terrible last week so he owes a big one against Geelong.

Losing Macrae next week hurts. Might just scrape 18 as I doubt T.Smith will be re-called. (And hopefully McLean plays)

After lockout, Sideways Macrae (was a keeper) and ditching Savage a bit earlier than I'd planned means I'll still be fielding Ryan or Spargo after F6
And Doedee at D6 post byes as must upgrades asap.

I’m all out on 1653.
With no players left today I’d expect to probably fall back to where I started the round you’d think?

You should definitely move up from 1734, I'm in a very similar position to you but have Duncan to play. The reason I say this is there aren't that many popular picks that play for Richmond/Geelong. Menegola would be the most popular I'd imagine and then most teams would have 1 of Selwood/Dangerfield/Duncan but that won't be enough to push you down that far.

I’m all out on 1653.

Selwood 7%, Dangerfield 22%, Duncan 2%, Ablett 4%, Menegola 19%, Kelly 34%, Cunico 9%, Nank 9%, Caddy 17%, Martin 34%, Cotchin 6%.

As Aussie_boy alluded to, there isnt that many popular picks running out today. I would say you will be very close to the top 1k if you are not in it when the locks released this arvo!

Selwood 7%, Dangerfield 22%, Duncan 2%, Ablett 4%, Menegola 19%, Kelly 34%, Cunico 9%, Nank 9%, Caddy 17%, Martin 34%, Cotchin 6%.

As Aussie_boy alluded to, there isnt that many popular picks running out today. I would say you will be very close to the top 1k if you are not in it when the locks released this arvo!

And I get the vibe that a lot of the Martin/Dangerfield/Kelly owners wouldn't have updated their teams since round 1.

1373 with Higgins, Dangerfield and Cunico to come (Ranked about 27k for the round) . Hopefully I can push 1600, looking unlikley though. Next week is going to be even worse for me!! How I am still in the top 5k is beyond me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d take that for sure. Started the byes ranked around 2400. Moved to 1734th after the first week like I said. So anywhere near 1000th at the end of this round would be great.
In saying that I think I’ll end up around 1500th.

1538 from 16 all out for me. Was expecting a poor round fielding -2 but by the sounds of the things it might be an okay week,..

Yeo, Mitchell, Wines and Neale really pulled the score up after Seedsman, Macrae and Austin fails.

The guy leading one of my leagues (ranked 1,701) has this backline:

Laird, Lloyd, Seedsman, Savage, Rice, Austin, Whitfield, T.Murphy

He is going to be royally screwed next week with the bolded players on a bye.

I wonder how many will be in a similar boat?

(FWIW, he also will have 5 OUT in his MID and 3 in FWD)

The guy leading one of my leagues (ranked 1,701) has this backline:

Laird, Lloyd, Seedsman, Savage, Rice, Austin, Whitfield, T.Murphy

He is going to be royally screwed next week with the bolded players on a bye.

I wonder how many will be in a similar boat?

(FWIW, he also will have 5 OUT in his MID and 3 in FWD)

So he has minimum 5 0's and probs does Austin -> Redman, Rice -> Yeo, another Rd13 bye player -> someone. For a grand total of 13 playing next weekend assuming no injuries. LUL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back