Preview Round 13 vs eagles Saturday 4:35 in WA after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on that showing in the vfl, no one really pushed their case for next fortnight.

I’d go three changes:
Out Laz for Simpkin
Out W Dawson for K Dawson. Let the younger Dawson build in the VFL
Out Duursma for McKercher. Rotating midfielder can take Duursma’s fwd spot.

0/11 and oh boy we've been down this slippery slope before. ****en *Eagle has landed.
* Based on the 1975 novel The Eagle Has Landed by Jack Higgins, the film is about a fictional German plot to kidnap Harley Reid in the middle of the Second...

Turned out not to be fictional, so with that in mind.

McDonald Nuyon Stephens
Stephenson Pink Scott
Lazzaro Phillips Fisher
Duursma Greenwood Sellers
Hansen Jnr...

Anyways you get my point, we best be careful.

Danger game written all over it.

Corr to Waterman. Shut him down. That will help. Have Taylor tag Yeo and Scott do the same to Kelly. Get someone running in front of McGovern at every opportunity. Three goal, morale restoring, season-defining win incoming. Simple!

This will be a tough one considering West Coast's Jekyll and Hyde act when playing home and away this year. The wimps that Adelaide beat up today could very well look like worldbeaters against us in their fortress. They will certainly be doing everything in their power to ensure they come out firing in this game. Some cutting-edge insight from the commentators about Harley Reid after he fends off Duursma into the dirt could very well be the cherry on top of a bad loss.

Conversely, if we do come out with fresh legs and clearer minds and catch the Eagles out on their home turf, then it could be legitimately impressive - much moreso than round 1 of last year, at least.

Not confident
I think they will have Oscar Allen back also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I for one enjoy the fact that our schedule sees us up against our former #1 draft pick and another #1 draft pick we could have had, in consecutive matches. o_O

Season 2 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

I would bring in Colby, Jy and Hardeman for a start.

Shiels, Lazarro and Ford would be on the chopping block.

No VFL means that the likes of Dawson, George and Harvey might struggle to get their minutes up to show they are ready.

That means Pink might stay in the team for now.

I've seen other people mention him today.

Just watched the rest of the replay and Dermie gave some some unreasonable shit. Chased a Port backman flat out across the forward 50 and then could turn quick enough to perform a miracle smother and DErmie started hassling him about it. Stupid comment imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back