Game Day Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone beat this? 5 players tonight and this is their grand total at half time:

Whit (C): 25
Doch: 20
Riccardi: 19
Cogs: 19
Cripps: 11

How can one single human be this punished, not fair
you deserve some sort of punishment badge on your profile for turning up week after week to these discussion threads despite your bad luck.

what a game to have 5 players including captain

Cripps might tackle his way to 70 which would be incredible
Whit C just refusing to do anything, every single time I captain this spud he is horrible
Cogs is just so bad now, every disposal is just a clanger
Can't complain about Riccardi, just funny how I don't have his 2 x 80s on field but then this week I field him
Doch trash as well

how he got re-signed is a bit of a head scratcher given the sh*t they've been serving up this year.

Just a token re-signing on the back of making the GF last year. Gotta be on the chopping block if they miss the 8 this year though when they barely travelled.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1550/21+C LOL

Whit C just laughable

So many so called 'premos' under performing

Was heavy favourite to win all my leagues this week but looks like I'm barely gonna hang on

Need Neale to have a stinker to be any chance

omg... the guy ranked 3rd overall Chrome Dome Army traded in Dunstan from St Kilda for his bye average of 100 and will instead get a donut. Obviously didnt know the rule. Still on track for a respectable score this week but thats gotta hurt.

omg... the guy ranked 3rd overall Chrome Dome Army traded in Dunstan from St Kilda for his bye average of 100 and will instead get a donut. Obviously didnt know the rule. Still on track for a respectable score this week but thats gotta hurt.
How could you get to 3rd and not know that :oops:

Guess he doesnt bother listening to the Traders podcast. Its worth following those 3 blokes just for the key info especially in a season like this where all sorts of random changes are happening.
If i was sitting 3rd i would be eating, sleeping and drinking all info.

Maybe he got to the top by just winging it. Poor fella that is rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back