Preview Round 15 Port Adelaide v Sydney, Sat 26/6/21 4.05 Adelaide Oval - Cheer, Cheer the ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Our next 2 weeks will tell us a lot about our teams chances this year with injuries starting to bite. Sydney are always tough , they have been hot and cold. If we strike the good Sydney ,Buddy could be the difference. Then the Hawks who have Silk playing his 400. I think we will miss Robbie more than some realise. Still confident we can get the job done but not putting the house on it.

Our next 2 weeks will tell us a lot about our teams chances this year with injuries starting to bite. Sydney are always tough , they have been hot and cold. If we strike the good Sydney ,Buddy could be the difference. Then the Hawks who have Silk playing his 400. I think we will miss Robbie more than some realise. Still confident we can get the job done but not putting the house on it.
robbies been pretty average at times over the last 2 years with moments of greatness, but still has won us 3 or 4 games off his own boot. I wonder if age is catching up to him, i would like to see is gps data and his 20m sprint results from the last 4 years just to compare the output.

Swans are a weird one to think about.

Their recent form is actually dog s**t: In their last four they lost to Hawks by 38, scraped past mediocre sides St Kilda and Carlton, and lost to Freo.

I think in the big picture it's a talented young side fading, but on the other hand that means they might be absolutely primed and ready to re-capture their early season form again after the week off.

Makes you wish this game was played last week.

Maggie's game brought forward half an hour.
Woop wooop.
Will finish around the time the Power's game starts.
So if you went to that, you would get to AO around half time................
Classic SANFL thinking.
Don't bother with a Sunday game - or a Sat match starting at midday.

Win and top-4…

Yeah, we've enough evidence that if a Hinkley team will get a leg up on opponents with a win in a round, if another result goes our way, that the chances of a What Happen Power? are much higher if the team already knows before hand the result has gone our way, then if the other team plays after. It's long since passed the point of coincidence to more evidence of being unable to handle expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose tomorrow, knowing that a win places us back into the top 4, then we've returned to the same same and 2020 is an entire anomaly.

We could still win today and not be in the top 4 due to percentage if the game is a high scoring shootout and we only win by a goal or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back