Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-7-9_13-14-57.png

AFL MATCH CENTRE

upload_2016-7-9_13-16-1.png

upload_2016-7-9_13-14-5.png

Video Streams

Where FTA coverage is not available, local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via XBox or T-Box or via the AFL Live mobile app.

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.
Your account will be suspended for a day.​

I'll take a Roos/Lyon special and win 30-29 honestly. I 'expect' us to win comfortably, Freo are very poor in 2016. Problem is they are playing Melbourne, in Darwin.

Very true, makes it that much harder for us.

You get the feeling that if the Dockers were playing Darwin in Melbourne they'd lose comfortably.

Pies and Saints to bounce us on the ladder. With finals looking out of grasp, I still want the Dee's to finish 9/10th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo were rubbish last week and we played pretty bloody well against an in form Crows.

That being said, Darwin + Melbourne...

TcT0dLH.gif

6 day break. Travel. Coming off a tough match. Opposition coming off the bye. Current temperature 30 degrees in Darwin.

Am I the only person with an increasing sense of doom? Was an inkling an hour ago but it's growing in intensity so I've upgraded to an orange alert.

I say watch it, but have a few beers plus an escape route.

If I start watching I can't stop though.

Might cheat and tune in if we're up by a few goals. Then we'll start conceding goals until I frantically turn the TV off.

I can attend games live with no issue, but if I have to watch I just get too anxious.

have no way to watch, assumed it was on tv. sadface
Is free to air taking the dogs v Richmond? I guess it would really. Go the pub night? Alternatively we can bomb this thread with really lifelike descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back