Round 17 Discussion (Dedicated to vanders)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling more and more pissed off with the Cogs injury. :(

Time to hit the scotch and cokes and forget about SC.

giphy.gif

Tell me about it im filthy as *. What a week couldnt even hold my rank with 2429 ffs. Always has to happen. I always have to cop some bullshit like just when im on the verge of doing well. ******* over it.

Anyone that says luck isnt a big factor in this game is a campaigner

Tell me about it im filthy as fu**. What a week couldnt even hold my rank with 2429 ffs. Always has to happen. I always have to cop some bulls**t like just when im on the verge of doing well. ******* over it.

I know how you feel man. :(

It's at this point for the last few years now that I cop a serious injury or 2 with no trades left and am relying on s**t bench cover and realising that all my league opponents now have better teams than me. :(

There is really no hope in going on as you just think f@rk, what's the point?

I've never deleted my team before but boy am I bloody tempted if Cogs is a season ending injury. :(

Hore injured last week on 4 and Cogs this week on 0.

Yep luck plays a huge part in this campaigner of a game....

It's at this point for the last few years now that I cop a serious injury or 2 with no trades left and am relying on s**t bench cover and realising that all my league opponents now have better teams than me. :(

I've never deleted my team before but boy am I bloody tempted if Cogs is a season ending injury. :(

Luck is everything
Especially if you’re in the top 100
Form dips injury bargain buys right rookies right premiums that start on fire etc

30 trades aren’t enough

What happened this week mate?

If you had conigs which many here do it literally ruined potential 2500’s. Few injuries and under performing premiums too cunners/heeney who I copped then clarry Oliver Lycett O’Brien Hurn Parker Ziebell etc

Cogs. But I see people witb him that still scored 2500. So i have to thank anus. Hoff oliver sicily heeney too

Dont know how I could fall so far below par with dunkley and had danger captain....and lose so much ranking

Last edited:
Exactly 2500 this week. Easily my best score of the season but still only the 10,649th best of the week.
Back up to 22,416th. Can't make league final so probably all I can aim at is to make the top 20,000 … which is a fair reflection of what's been a terrible season.

Tell me about it im filthy as fu**. What a week couldnt even hold my rank with 2429 ffs. Always has to happen. I always have to cop some bulls**t like just when im on the verge of doing well. ******* over it.

90% luck in this campaigner of a game.

It definitely is. I had a horrible stretch the last few years so I know how you feel bud. It’s a huge kick in the bawls. Stick at it, your luck will eventually turn. I’m definitely proof of that.

Ive spent far too much time on this campaigner of a game for 10 years. I think I know what im doing yet cant never ever get top 1k. Feels like everyone man and his dog been there at least once even if just for a round. This year is as close as ill get. I think its time i pull the pin on this s**t completely.

Not a bad move mate
He’s dropped 20k and have more flexibility now if there were injuries your team may of copped over the weekend!

I have 1 left and I’ve taken yours and here to tell you whys advice of holding it. They’re crucial

Hopefully join you in the top 1000 soon

Thanks mate. Glad I held my last 2 trades now as I still scored 2600+ with Answerth on-field and Pendles copping an injury which may see him miss the rest of the home and away season needs to be traded out. Would be spewing now had I traded out an un-injured mid for Whitfield. Unfortunately I'm 8k short of doing Pendles > Whitfield, so I might hold for another week as Whitfield has a b/e of 154 and should be able to do that trade in Rd19. Luckily I have some bench depth, will loop one of Brayshaw or Westhoff's bench scores this week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to 199 overall

Looking to bring in a hail mary super POD for Cogs - maybe somebody like a Zorko or Yeo
I like the Zorko pick, Lions have a cupcake draw for the rest of the year too. Doesn't get tagged anymore either with Neale there now

Ive spent far too much time on this campaigner of a game for 10 years. I think I know what im doing yet cant never ever get top 1k. Feels like everyone man and his dog been there at least once even if just for a round. This year is as close as ill get. I think its time i pull the pin on this s**t completely.

That's crazy talk, man! You're like one really solid SC pre-season away from a top 1k finish.

2561 took me to 126th overall.
Won 9/10 leagues, F U Kadog :moustache:

Held Kelly, no further carnage, still got 4 trades, will hopefully be able to turn Logue + Clarke into Whitfield + 102k rookie next week.

I don't think you even can delete your team can you

If you come back next season then I'll come back mate.

Like I said I am that close to deleting my team and never playing this shithouse game ever again after copping the Hore injury last week and Cogs injury this week....

2561 took me to 126th overall.
Won 9/10 leagues, F U Kadog :moustache:

Held Kelly, no further carnage, still got 4 trades, will hopefully be able to turn Logue + Clarke into Whitfield + 102k rookie next week.
Oooooh high Seymour you sniffin my ass or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back