Round 17 Discussion (Dedicated to vanders)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my public league.
4 trades left, 1 upgrade to make, no injuries.. pretty happy

View attachment 709108

kqoooy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,560 for me this week. Will hopefully rise a bit from just inside the top 300.

I lost 43 spots last week and literally got them back this week. Back to overall rank 221 I go.

Holy sheet! Overall 41st (from 61st)

Missed watching Dunks double ton damnit.

Really didn’t expect this. It’s probably as good as it gets though with no trades and Jelly Pendles on bench. If I can somehow hold on without any more injuries and get these 2 back for last 4 weeks I’ll be happy AF. Long shot though.

I know many scored well above me, having a mixed week as SicDog a 60 WTF, then took Grundy VC as my C.

I was worried about VC/C all week - of course others in consideration all scored higher than Grundy.

Example - Dunkley - exceeded my expecations and guys like Fyfe and Danger did well too.

So I'm happy with my score of 2534 - why? It's my highest score for the year and won all my leagues.

Well done those who passed my 2534 and am happy to support others doing well.

With Kiera and Cogs injuries it’s likely super flog helmet head Sprayshaw gets his 16th stay of execution. Bench cover only you super campaigner. #fmscl
Funny story.
I miscalculated vc cover as all my loopholes played early.
When Danger got 163 I had to use Duursma and hope he wasn't a late in.
But already had the E on Clarke so had to drop a mid.
Dropped Brayshaw. Clarke out scored him so I made some points out of the deal.

I'm going to hold and cross my fingers Whitfield gets tagged today and drops in price. I want him, but don't want to burn both remaining trades. With a bit of luck I'll be able to do Brad Crouch > Whitfield next week and loophole Worpel/Brayshaw for a M8 score.
Not a bad move mate
He’s dropped 20k and have more flexibility now if there were injuries your team may of copped over the weekend!

I have 1 left and I’ve taken yours and here to tell you whys advice of holding it. They’re crucial

Hopefully join you in the top 1000 soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back