Game Day Round 17 Richmond vs Sydney 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was just horrid. We are utter garbage you can’t tell me these blokes actually train. Live the difference between the sides is remarkable.
70 point loss coming up

109-64 disposals that quarter. Swans controlled the ball apart from like the first 3 minutes.

Players have to lift their work rate off the ball if we’re a chance from here. We can’t keep getting outnumbered by Sydney players when we have the ball. In contrast, when Sydney players have the ball, it’s like an empty runway straight to their forwards.

That’s a pace/work rate issue and we need to lift.
Biggest take away for mine as well
Especially on the wings/midfield
Our players are giving the man mountains of space letting the swan’s create outnumbers in our half back line giving them options galore

Need to even up the numbers or at least push one of our half forwards back if our Mids aren’t going to stay accountable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could/should easily be 6 goals down.

Miller free was dodgy. Roili and Graham's missed sitters hurt

how was the Miller free dodgy? the guy put two hands push in the centre of his back...it's as obvious of a free as a forward gets

it just seems dodgy because our team never gets them while other sides get 4-5 a week

Devo’d for Bauer. Yet somehow after a shitful first quarter we’re still in it. And once again we lose the ****ing toss and are batting first.

Biggest take away for mine as well
Especially on the wings/midfield
Our players are giving the man mountains of space letting the swan’s create outnumbers in our half back line giving them options galore

Need to even up the numbers or at least push one of our half forwards back if our Mids aren’t going to stay accountable

Think a lot of that is the result of mistakes moving the ball forward, we keep making bad decisions.

We are just folding back to our half back line letting them work it up the ground nice and easy. No pressure.
I’m not sure we can blame the players, it looks like the game plan, if that’s what you call it.
tend to agree. its the game plan and they wont deviate

Unsure why our game has deteriorated to this extent, I fear for the remainder of the year after today’s VFL match as we have little quality to call on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back