Round 19 Discussion (dedicated to gutsroy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know your Bigfooty league is tough when your overall ranking is 1234th but you can't even make finals. well done to those who did!

I am ranked 43rd overall and yet finished 5th in BigFooty Div 3, with the most points for AND the most points scored against me! o_O

Last edited:
Scored 2,457 and won all of my leagues, but unfortunately missed out on top spot in one of my main cash leagues by 0.7%!

Rose in rank from 46th overall to sit 43rd, which was pleasing. Hoping Hurn and J.Kelly return soon to hopefully give it a real shake! :thumbsu:

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 10.47.15 pm.png

I am ranked 43rd overall and yet finished 5th in BigFooty Div 3, with the most points for AND the most points scored against me! o_O

Leagues are a lucky dip like that.
Ended up in 8th in Tragics 1, but completely undeserving and just making up numbers.
Just got lucky and had the third least total points scored against me, am only 11th on points for, I think.
Kegs ended up ninth despite scoring 370-odd more points (7th overall, I think) because he just happened to have the third most points scored against him (680 more than against me).
Great rank and you’ll be looking good when you get all hands back on deck:thumbsu:

Thanks for averaging 75 for me over five rounds since being traded in at 520k, Ryan. Now get the * out of my team.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,434, meh. 11 premos under 100 for the week. Like a lot of others, not one defender scored 100. Laird & Anus (filling in for Hurn) both with 98 the best.

Thanks for the round go to Macrae (153), Crippa (152), Piggy (126), Trelol (123), and Captain Gawn.
Jaeger, Grundy, Boak, Heendog and Kelly get a pass mark this week.

The rest hopefully were just having a rest in readiness for finals.....

My defence scored 6/413 this week

Real cool...
s**t luck mate.
I scored 435 in defence with a Hurn donut and a trade saved...Thanks SC Gods for the KOTD this week its was about time.

I traded Baby John to Hurn 2 weeks ago and he's out scoring him FFS!

2343 for me this week.
Hanging on to top 2k with 2 trades for injuries, full premo and 30k in the pusswa.

s**t luck mate.
I scored 435 in defence with a Hurn donut and a trade saved...Thanks SC Gods for the KOTD this week its was about time.

I traded Baby John to Hurn 2 weeks ago and he's out scoring him FFS!

2343 for me this week.
Hanging on to top 2k with 2 trades for injuries, full premo and 30k in the pusswa.

429 for me, am thinking that quite a few will have had a lower DEF output, a fair few didn’t fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back