Opinion Round 20 Changes vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Mcpharlin was walking around laughing with the boys after the game with no ice applied, so i say it was just precautionary.
Out= Weller, Mzungu
In= Fyfe, Johno

With those two inclusions our side looks complete, backline and midfield back to full strength.

Don't think we really had any bad players today. Mzungu, Crozier, Sheridan and Crozier are all durable at the moment. Weller played like a 2nd gamer.. Skilled but lacked composure, he's got a big future at the club though. Silvagni looked a bit rusty but got better as the game wore with 10 important marks.

Unless McPharlin's injured only change is Fyfe for Weller. Johnson in for McPharlin if OK and Pearce to spend all his time in forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might actually be out: D. Pearce for the first time ever, since he looked to have injured himself in the last.

Could MDB be looked at for the incident in the last quarter with Reiwoldt? it looked like an accident, but he was bleeding

I actually think Weller did pretty well trying to burst and run through players, top notch attack and effort. If he hadn't of thought he was still playing backyard footy with his brother he would of been a fairly effective sub again today.

Might actually be out: D. Pearce for the first time ever, since he looked to have injured himself in the last.

Pretty sure he played out the game after.

I would like him to get a rest, be interesting to see how we perform.

Pretty sure he played out the game after.

I would like him to get a rest, be interesting to see how we perform.

I doubt he'll be rested, Ross clearly rates him very highly. But he could barely walk there at one stage, he might have tweaked an ankle or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back