Game Day Round 20 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all seriousness if you can keep him do if not send him home

Considering how we packed up our only rising star winner as well - I hope Henry does enough to show the brass that he is bad enough to keep, but not good enough to trade out.

In all seriousness though, considering how Troy Selwood has now walked on the list manager after 6 weeks, cleaning up Ned's (and by extension, the boards) mess seems like it may be a big job.

But the current kids we have seem to be going alright in this game, so may not be all that bad haha

Considering how we packed up our only rising star winner as well - I hope Henry does enough to show the brass that he is bad enough to keep, but not good enough to trade out.

In all seriousness though, considering how Troy Selwood has now walked on the list manager after 6 weeks, cleaning up Ned's (and by extension, the boards) mess seems like it may be a big job.

But the current kids we have seem to be going alright in this game, so may not be all that bad haha
Troy wouldn't walk for no reason i wouldn't be shocked if he has some serious personal problems which sucks for you and him

Troy wouldn't walk for no reason i wouldn't be shocked if he has some serious personal problems which sucks for you and him

Yeah, I wish him all the best.

About to enter an offseason without a stable board (Jeff/EGM still a possibility), no coach, no list manager... yikes. Graham Wright going to be a busy boy trying to put out all the fires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back