Game Day Round 20 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

876/9, not great at all, pretty poor in fact. could of been great if Danger and Macrae did something. English was on track for a big score but did nothing in the second half.. Bianco scoring 84 was massive. Was going to trade Haynes to Whit but now I won’t worry about it. Take the 85 and go TT to Touk and chuck the C on him. Got nothing to lose now

791/8

14 tomorrow including the C on Lyons or Wines after my VC of Macrae failed to show up. Missed an opportunity with Grundy, however I gave him the C against Carlton so lost trust in him. Of course he fronts up with 125 now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

awesome, TKelly another spud. Take out Brouch and another spud premo appears. I have Bianco on the bench when people have him on field, of course he gets 84.

I've only had 8 played so far. So that means a whopping 14 + C tomorrow. No way I get through the whole day sober, just no ******* way. I still have 3-4 spuds left to meet my weekly spud allocation. Watching 14 of my players tomorrow will be hell.

Do I trust Short to beat Bianco? Lol

No. Some weeks he looks to go big, other weeks he struggles to beat Bianco's score.

I'm dropping Houston onto the bench for Bianco, but still have Short also in my backline and he doesn't make me feel any better. Always feels like a coin toss at this stage haha

Am I mad for considering benching Sharp to take Bianco’s score? I know Sharp has been next level, but at the end of the day he’s still a rookie and it seems to go against everything in fantasy to turn down a guaranteed 84 from a rook. Bird in the hand and all that…

Am I mad for considering benching Sharp to take Bianco’s score? I know Sharp has been next level, but at the end of the day he’s still a rookie and it seems to go against everything in fantasy to turn down a guaranteed 84 from a rook. Bird in the hand and all that…
Sharp is due to drop a turd if we are being honest.

I think so, Sharp has been unreal and the Dees are one of the easiest sides to score against, under the roof at Marvel aswell now. Unfortunately I can’t see Sharp going under 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back