Preview Round 20 vs injectors Sunday 4:40pm at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Larkey Thomas
OUT: Spicer Bonar
If Thomas ain’t ready bring Eddie in. Or play Laz.

I’d like for Ford to come in for Ziebell by years end and for Cunnginton to replace Greenwood in the middle. The last piece of the puzzle is Comben getting a run at CHF.

B: Hall McKay Scott
HB: McDonald Corr Perez
C: Stephenson Davies-Uniacke Simpkin
HF: Thomas CCJ Horne-Francis
F: Curtis Larkey Zurhaar
R: Goldstein Greenwood Powell
I: Anderson Taylor Ziebell Young
S: Lazzaro

IN: Larkey Thomas
OUT: Spicer Bonar
If Thomas ain’t ready bring Eddie in. Or play Laz.

I’d like for Ford to come in for Ziebell by years end and for Cunnginton to replace Greenwood in the middle. The last piece of the puzzle is Comben getting a run at CHF.

B: Hall McKay Scott
HB: McDonald Corr Perez
C: Stephenson Davies-Uniacke Simpkin
HF: Thomas CCJ Horne-Francis
F: Curtis Larkey Zurhaar
R: Goldstein Greenwood Powell
I: Anderson Taylor Ziebell Young
S: Lazzaro
Grossly undersized down back.

If we are dropping Bonar, it needs to be for a taller defender, ie Dawson. Thomas isn’t coming straight in after a month off.

Grossly undersized down back.

If we are dropping Bonar, it needs to be for a taller defender, ie Dawson. Thomas isn’t coming straight in after a month off.
I’d love to see Dawson link up with McKay as a 1-2 punch. He and Larkey come in this week solidifys our spine.

I’d love to see Dawson link up with McKay as a 1-2 punch. He and Larkey come in this week solidifys our spine.
I suspect, based on Bonar's use as a quasi-third tall, that we want a fast, athletic interceptor type as the third tall. Dawson largely fits that bill, but his kicking is not as good as Aiden's. The biggest problem this year has been Corr. He's not good enough to be a second tall and his rebound generally sucks, but Walker is not an ideal solution either as most modern KPFs are simply too athletic or quick for him and is too similar in style to McKay.

I like Aiden and I want him to succeed like all North players, but he's a tad undersized and he has always lacked footy smarts. Part of me wants him used in the Greenwood/Anderson defensive mid role, but that ain't happening anytime soon.

A lot of personnel problems. A new KPD and a KPF are needed in the trade/draft period.

Interesting that Hall was originally named as an emergency.

Would like...

Out: Spicer, Bonar and Hall
In: Larkey, Dawson and Goater

Probably:
Out: Spicer, Bonar and Stevo
In: Larkey, Dawson and Laz

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 20 vs injectors Sunday 4:40pm at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back