Round 21 Discussion- 3 more rounds of punishment

Remove this Banner Ad

Rank stayed the same after a great start.

2350 Thanks to Dusty (B King), Rocky and Marshall. Boak was horrid, obviously, but everyone copped that

You really are a douche bag!

Lol? I'm not the one who started this? Not sure why I'm the one you're targeting.

You do realize that Danster is a serial troll on this forum, right? Has some sort of imagined rivalry with me, that he constantly brings up whenever he does well. No provocation, just sent that out of the blue, as a middle finger to me, lol. It used to bother me, but I just let him have it right back now. Might want to actually check who the instigator is before you go name calling.

Although to be fair, you're not much better yourself in the rude and big-noting stakes, which is why I usually just ignore the both of you. Thanks for justifying that with your above comment :)

Lol? I'm not the one who started this? Not sure why I'm the one you're targeting.

You do realize that Danster is a serial troll on this forum, right? Has some sort of imagined rivalry with me, that he constantly brings up whenever he does well. No provocation, just sent that out of the blue, as a middle finger to me, lol. It used to bother me, but I just let him have it right back now. Might want to actually check who the instigator is before you go name calling.

Although to be fair, you're not much better yourself in the rude and big-noting stakes, which is why I usually just ignore the both of you. Thanks for justifying that with your above comment :)

If only I cared enough to read this!

No doubt it's just you showing everyone that you're the bigger person...

2281 with Dusty (McLean), Marshall and Sloane. Bring on 2020
2362 with Dusty donut. Went up a few hundred but yet another week of what could have been after a great Friday/Saturday.
Rank stayed the same after a great start.

2350 Thanks to Dusty (B King), Rocky and Marshall. Boak was horrid, obviously, but everyone copped that
2281 with Dusty (McLean), Marshall and Sloane. Bring on 2020
2309 with Dusty's donut...
Pretty bloody good scores considering

2361. Another 70 points from Sloane in the 2nd half would have been handy.

Ranking up to 5740. Two weeks to get inside the top 5000...

If only I cared enough to read this!

No doubt it's just you showing everyone that you're the bigger person...

Lol, pot, kettle much. Because calling me a douchebag unprovoked in a situation that I didn't instigate, is really being the bigger person. Long fall from that high horse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back