Trades Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Samuel collins to cheap rookie then kennedy to nick riewoldt. Might get danger after next week as richmond aint easy to score against.

I have pendles, Steven, gaff, hunter (on the decline, very tempted to
Trade out), wells, Hanley, birchall, gray and Martin. So many underperformers. Also have some kind of Fat rookies in hams and collins. I have no
Idea what to do!

Interesting week for trades! Could go 1 premo upgrade (Davis, Smith, Naismith) to anyone (Roo?) in FWD, or stretch a little and go:

Davis -> Dahlhaus
Yeo -> Hodge

$0 left

Unsure if Hodge can hit his straps, or if I keep Yeo in and move on C Smith instead to a rookie and pocket the change for next week...

C Smith to Dahlhaus and

Wingard to R Gray or N-Roo. (which one?)
Definitely Roo.

Can go kerridge to Nroo or save some $$ for a Zaha upgrade next week and get Dahlhaus... Thoughts?
Do you need a win this week? (Nroo) or are you going for points? (Dahl with zaha up)

Im going reid down to 125k player and naismith up to T.mitchell/Hall/Roo/sidebum depending on whoever i think can score highest this week haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boyd, Shaw, Simmo, Doch, Hodge, Laird
Rocky, Danger, Hanners, Neale, Titch, Jelwood, Hunter, Menegs
Gawn, Goldy
Zerrett, Dusty, Roo, Zorko, Monty, Gray

Got Gawn in this week for Vince with some dpp action. Looking ahead to next week got no idea what trades to make. Usually I'd get last rook off the field but Megs plays Brissy and should be good. Hunter has dropped off a bit lately but has Bombers and Freo last 2. Same with Monty but has Tiges and Brissy last 2. Any ideas?

Have 230k in the kitty so going a double upgrade to help win my semi final. Assuming Suckling is back:
Gaff --> Treloar / Kennedy (can't decide if it's worth the extra cash)
Trengove --> Enright

If suckling is not back will probably keep Gaff and go Suckers to NRoo

Only 2 trades left... Looking at options I will down grade Petracca to Marcon and do i then upgrade Josh Smith to Rockliffe or Will Hams to N Riewolt.

leaning toward Riewolt

Forward line is Zerrett, Dusty, Roo, Montagna and Dahlhaus. Who should I bring in for the 6th spot? Was planning on bringing in Zorko but his form hasn't been that great.

I won all my leagues this week so got a week off with score of 2192 Hopefully this is the last week I've been playing at least 3-4 rookies on the field I just cannot get a break from late outs and sideways since the bye periods that I have not been able to complete my team. I'm kinda going downhill fast now and currently ranked 261 but want to stop that by completing my def

Clay smith > cheap 125k rookie
Collins > docherty
With Stef back in the fold this week leaves me with just one rookie in the fwd in Naismith left on the field

Time for an Eagles purge...

Yeo + Gaff > Johannisen + Sidebottom

Or could get Houli + Brad Crouch for something slightly more unique.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back