Autopsy Round 22: Changes v Carlton - Harmes, Jeffy & Pedo for Weid, ANB & Michie

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pleases me to hear, i will hold you to this hotdees.

If by the off chance he does leave though re: circumstances change, i will hunt you down and give you my best Mr.Blonde Reservoir Dogs impersonation. :)

No one in canada ever gets the reference

reservoir-dogs2.jpg

This pleases me to hear, i will hold you to this hotdees.

If by the off chance he does leave though re: circumstances change, i will hunt you down and give you my best Mr.Blonde Reservoir Dogs impersonation. :)
Haha , I played footy with Nev . Caught up with him before the Eagles game a few weeks back. He's very settled in Melbourne and absolutely loves the club. Won't be leaving unless the club kicks him outfit

Haha , I played footy with Nev . Caught up with him before the Eagles game a few weeks back. He's very settled in Melbourne and absolutely loves the club. Won't be leaving unless the club kicks him outfit

Great stuff, as you can see from my signature i sorta love the guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I see him as playing the Bernie Vince HB enforcer role when Bernie finally goes to the big sheep shearing shed in the sky.

We gave Bernie a 50 year contact? And we gave Harmes a 51 year contract? WTF

So for winning Sunday it's going to be a battle of the middle.
Expecting Viney to go to Gibbs, although Curnow may go to Viney.
Cripps and Tyson head to head.
Get Vince to pop up as the 3rd or 4th mid and just go damage, damage, damage.
Keep it out of their hands, be clean and rebound effectively and we'll win.

So for winning Sunday it's going to be a battle of the middle.
Expecting Viney to go to Gibbs, although Curnow may go to Viney.
Cripps and Tyson head to head.
Get Vince to pop up as the 3rd or 4th mid and just go damage, damage, damage.
Keep it out of their hands, be clean and rebound effectively and we'll win.
Surely they don't have the firepower to kick a winning score against us?

Surely they don't have the firepower to kick a winning score against us?
Where they've won games is through bombarding it out of the middle, they haven't had the forward firepower all year.

Where they've won games is through bombarding it out of the middle, they haven't had the forward firepower all year.

Plus Casboult and Jones and Kreuzer are all really good marks of the footy, all we need is for them to have an unlikely accurate day in front of goals and anything could happen
Cripps will do his thing but we need to stop Kade Simpson, he ******* cuts us to ribbons everytime with his ball use from half back .. Docherty and Touhy have been very good aswell

Plus Casboult and Jones and Kreuzer are all really good marks of the footy, all we need is for them to have an unlikely accurate day in front of goals and anything could happen
Cripps will do his thing but we need to stop Kade Simpson, he ******* cuts us to ribbons everytime with his ball use from half back .. Docherty and Touhy have been very good aswell
Expecting VdB to put the clamps on Simpson.

Is Garlett a confirmed out. His infection sounds nasty! Did he step on broken glass or something?
They said he'll be named and has to get through Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back