Preview Round 22 Sydney v Gold Coast @1:45 ... time to squirrel away 4 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melican a test for Saturday. How would you feel if he was brought into the squad. P.s. my phone keeps on auto-correcting his name to Mexican so I may as well make that his nickname if my phone so desperately wants it to be.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Francis was pretty solid again. I spose they could always have both and have Fox do his 'play everywhere except his best spot' routine again and leave Stephens on the bench again. No idea what the match ups are like. GC have King up forward? - Seems like a McCartin type job. Who else they got?

Melican a test for Saturday. How would you feel if he was brought into the squad. P.s. my phone keeps on auto-correcting his name to Mexican so I may as well make that his nickname if my phone so desperately wants it to be.

Leave Francis in seniors, he went OK, and Melican build fitness in VFL, probably managed minutes.

Leave Francis in seniors, he went OK, and Melican build fitness in VFL, probably managed minutes.

Definitely play Melican in defence after yet another soft tissue injury. Francis hasn’t put a foot wrong all year, I’ve been really pleased to see him so consistent. He’s not a star by any means but he’s never been a more reliable player than this year. He went for more highlight type of plays as a Bomber but he has attained a level of consistency he hasn’t seen before at Sydney.

Ben King out for GC, Sam Day in

Best thing I ever did. 11 months on the credit card. Never notice it. Gold seats plus AFLW. Great value. Bay 28 E1. With my 2 adult kids.
I put my membership payment as monthly increments. Only paying $22.50 a month.

Francis was pretty solid again. I spose they could always have both and have Fox do his 'play everywhere except his best spot' routine again and leave Stephens on the bench again. No idea what the match ups are like. GC have King up forward? - Seems like a McCartin type job. Who else they got?
TMac - Day
Francis - Casboult
Fox - Lukosius
Cunners - Rosas
Florent loosely on Holman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Campbell (susp), Clarke (omit)
In: Roberts, Stephens (from sub)

E: Buller, Arnold, Warner, Clarke

Hope Corey is sub. Happy enough with the changes, Roberts probably plays fwd a fair bit to see out the game.

I like the look of the side this week (despite no Sheldrick :'()

I suspect the club's decision not to appeal the Campbell suspension was on the basis that they thought he could use a break - I don't believe (?) he's missed a game this season.

If we can contain Touk and Rowell, should get the job done.

What to do with Touk Miller……I mean, besides wearing a box….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back