Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Wingard to Dahlhaus, S Martin to Gawn.

Was thinking Menegola to Hunter, but they're averaging about the same the past few rounds, whereas Gawn is smashing it compared to Martin.

Naismith > Dahlhaus
Cox > 125k ruck

Lucky I didn't have any league games this week but would've been eliminated in a couple from my score or 2297. Barring any late outs my side is finally free of rookies but the last couple of weeks has been horrendous when I was on the verge on top 100 to falling all the way to 394 from constant sideways trading due to injuries and form of my premos on the way down

I am trading our kerridge for a better midfielder. my budget is 551k, who should i get?

Trying to decide whether Kerridge or Zaharakis goes first

Zaka scored well this week but if the dogs tag he'll get less than 60, whereas Kerridge is generally crabbing it.

Would be Zaka > Treloar or Kerridge > Riewoldt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early thoughts are:

S. Reid > Palmer
Suckling > Docherty

Trying to hang on in the top 1000...

Don't think it'd be worth trading out any doggies with their run home. I'm torn between upgrading gaff, bartel or Cotchin but they all have reasonable games this week (gaff might go ok at home). But I want a unique this week so it might be

Gaff - Bont
C Smith - rookie

Alright I might have to trade Adams already as he's under an injury cloud so if I do I'll move him to Treloar. Thinking bringing in Bont for Duncan. Will leave me with four Doggies players but Essendon and then Freo is hard to pass up. So, looking at:

Adams > Treloar
Duncan > Bont

Thoughts?

Biggest concerns probably S.Martin, B.Smith, R. Gray, J.Steven, H.Shaw.

In something like that order and would love to finally trade out Martin but even a good trade will probably net 20-30 points thinking maybe a change in the backline could earn me more...

Adams - Hunter (avg 104.8)
Stef Martin - Gawn (avg 107.2)

This is basically the best bang for my buck in terms of price per point. Hunter has been down on form lately, however his last two games should see him score well. Gawn is a must-have... Better late then never I suppose.

Last edited:
Adams ruled out of the season according to the injury list so I'll definitely swap Treloar for him. Not sure who to get for Duncan now though, worried about Sheridan tagging Bont in the last round.
That's my concern too. I still might pull the trigger. Hmmmmm....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back