Game Day Round 23, 2019: Sydney v St.Kilda *2019 PRIDE GAME*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not as bad as some doom day enthusiasts on here like to think. No need for another rebuild when most of our best players are under 23 years of age.

Doesn’t matter how young you are if you don’t have the drive to break out of a jog I doubt you have the drive to get better.

We really need a different voice in the coaching box... Ratten to me is more of the same... not much has changed unlike the transformation Carlton and North has had since they changed coach.

Meh.. last game of the year that’s a dead rubber. Players already on holidays. Let’s not get to upset.
Yep. Players are being thrown all over the ground, Rowe brought in just because.
While we always want to win, the coaches ahem clearly not been fussed if we lose today.

Meh.. last game of the year that’s a dead rubber. Players already on holidays. Let’s not get to upset.
So this is acceptable from highly paid professionals ? This games sums up our footy club

Nah.

If these players can't be bothered for 23 rounds, I don't know if I can be bothered continuing to finance this club. Seems pointless the whole exercise.

See how I feel after a month or so, but considering throwing it away until the actions match the words.
I’m with you mate, don’t buy giving these blokes a pass because it’s the “last round”. Incredibly disappointed with this from so-called professionals.

I give Ratts a pass for the Adelaide game but this is a stock standard Richo interstate performance and when you consider how ordinary the opposition is, it just makes it worse. Very worrying stuff for Ratts.

Feeling like this last qtr might cost him here...

Welcome back Banger?

Disappointing to fall away like this...but what a lesson in kicking skills, ours are VFL standard. Very very poor but again 50% it is the poor habits and set ups they have developed under Richo.

I have been opposed previously to trading Carlisle, but after seeing his continued poor attitude this year, he would be the first one out if I was managing the list. Your senior players need to set the example for the others, not be a burden.

Yep. Players are being thrown all over the ground, Rowe brought in just because.
While we always want to win, the coaches ahem clearly not been fussed if we lose today.
So we dont always want to win ?
And if true they should all be sacked on the spot after the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week Dunstan never had one touch in the first quarter and this week he is doing it in the last.
This is only one of our weak links - need to replace Newnes , Acres , Savage and if Lonie can not kick over 40m he goes too.
Long , Hind and Sinclair are way off becoming regulars.

B.Hill , B.Crouch , Jones - didn't want him but after today I will take him , Tomlinson - anyone saying he is not in our best 22 is joking.
get Elliott as a free agent - better than any of our small forwards even with a stuffed back and one leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back