Review Round 23, 2022 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good: Watching a Robbie Gray career.
Bad: Knowing it’s ended
Ugly: Tex spoiling the video by kicking the final goal.

Hang on..... are we downhill skier's or not? Because that was a bottom 4 side
Robbie's farewell aside, there's really nothing to get too excited about for next year.

My favourite part was when the opposition B grade ruckman had 50 hitouts, 18 disposals and kicked a goal.

Oh and when our marquee recruit got injured in a ruck contest. And has forgotten how to kick goals due to being in ruck.

Finlayson, Dixon and SPP in ruck is working rEaLlY WeLl for us

Realising next year Robbie won't be here, but Hinkley will be:

CzIx9oE.gif

Good to go out with a strong win over the crows in Robbie’s farewell game.

To lose that would have been fairly s**t.

I’m going to focus on some of the positives first cause we all know the negatives and we’ve spent plenty of time on them.

Great to see Robbie go out with a couple of goals.

There was lots to like about the young core of our side.

Farrell looked very very good coming off halfback. As well as his kicking and running he read the ball and chopped off plenty of attacks.

Marshall with a bag of 4 goals, and he’s 100 and something goals now for his career.

Rozee and butters firing in the same midfield is scary good.

Lots to like about plenty of other kids. Duursma getting back to his better stuff. Jase, there’s no way he should be playing this well weighing negative kilos. Like surely 50% of his current body weight would be the guernsey he’s wearing. But he’s been good and getting better each game, I thought tonight he looked very good.

GUYS WE FINISHED ABOVE THE suns FOR THE 11TH SEASON IN A ROW, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS ACHIEVEMENT

We just toyed with our fierce rival to send off Gray in style. Live just a little and enjoy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back