Game Day Round 23, 2023 - West Coast vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One player does not an entire program make.

Plenty of generational draftees turn out to be decent players. We’ll be fine.

The real problem is that if the Eagles were inclined to not select Reid, that pick had an enormous amount of value and they could have turned it into probably three early picks and possibly a good young player or two. The drop off in value from 1 to 2 this year is quite large, certainly large enough that winning today is a big-time negative for the club.

I thought I heard Simmo say "We tried to tank the last 3 minutes".
Excuse Me What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

For everyone happy with the win - why not question where that commitment has been for the last 4 years?

To turn up now and cost us what it's costing is just ridiculous. Bordering on satire of a club at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job, boys. Superstar effort. You had absolutely no reason to turn up today and yet you knuckled under and secured a rare win against a side who should have buried you.

F*ck the haters and f*ck pick 1. You build a winning culture by winning, not by tanking for 18 year olds in the draft.

LMAO gonna be fun reading the bulldogs board tonight 🤣
Honestly after this game Bulldogs deserve every criticism directed at them. They are absolutely pathetic. On the way down. Next year will probably be bottom 4 with us. Apart from Bont is crabs all over there list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back