Autopsy Round 3, 2023: St.Kilda v Essendon *150 YEARS OF THE SAINTS*

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win. Courage under fire especially when they got back to level. Didn't drop their bundle.

Only downside is that the boys couldn't let Redman get 1 disposal. That Sportsbet free $100 would have been a hell of a lot more 😭😭😭

Disappointed we allowed a bottom 4 team kick 11 goals, but lovely troll to give their feral brain dead supporters a glimmer of hope, letting them draw level then go to another level to put the injectors into a coma.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gonna copy and paste my comments from Dards autopsy here, because my intellectual opinion matters:

It's hard to do my 3 2 1, 3 and 2 could go in either direction but I'm going with

3 Wilkie. Captain. Huge. He's All Australian this year and that's that.
2 Mason Wood. Huge also. What a star, he's getting the best out of himself.
1 my boy Higgins. You have to love Higgins, and he's been down this year but he stood up when needed.

I ******* love this club. What a brilliant night.

Stocker was wild. Every time I saw 14 I instinctively thought there is Geary lol. Great pick up.

Higgins popped collar is the biggest chad in the AFL. We need to keep the collar, it is brilliant.

That was wild.

I swear last year myself and many noted the absolute lack of onfield leadership.

Tonight had some absolute rocks all over the ground.

To think mid quarter we would change from run and gun to slow and methodical movement forwards and everyone was on the same page.

Wilkie captains game if I have ever seen one.

Wood is a f*ing animal

Small forwards were up and about

Too many points to talk about all at once, almost shat the bed with fatigue but where we would have thrown in the towel, everyone came back for the final surge as 1 unit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back