Preview Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Bombers

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 83.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible.

Evident it’s his first run out.
Well if not Butler, it will have to be Crouch or one of the draftees, maybe Collard.

So maybe Hammer for King, Collard for Henry, Jones in the 22, Arie sub?

S.hit I have no effing idea.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well if not Butler, it will have to be Crouch or one of the draftees, maybe Collard.

So maybe Hammer for King, Collard for Henry, Jones in the 22, Arie sub?

S.hit I have no effing idea.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
The only one who looks deserving of a call up over the entirety of a game is Arie. Working his absolute ass of and trying to carry these blokes right now.

Most disposals on the ground and comfortably the most for Sandy.

Collard Butler barely sighted.
Caminiti massive in the first. MIA since
No crouch after half time.
Keeler and Hastie smooth - but need time
Heath terrible.
McLennan meh
Hotton disappointing

Every f***** year

It seems to be worse the last couple of years.

I don't know if Misson is still in charge of our strength and conditioning department but a Melbourne poster said here that they had a lot of injuries when he was at Melbourne and since he left they have had a lot less, they have even managed to get Billings back in good shape.

Misson is one of RTB's mates though so he won't be going anywhere.

It seems to be worse the last couple of years.

I don't know if Misson is still in charge of our strength and conditioning department but a Melbourne poster said here that they had a lot of injuries when he was at Melbourne and since he left they have had a lot less, they have even managed to get Billings back in good shape.

Misson is one of RTB's mates though so he won't be going anywhere.
Not in charge. We hired a few other blokes last year and cleaned house.

Not in charge. We hired a few other blokes last year and cleaned house.
Misson had a great record last time he was with us anyway. Hardly any soft tissue injuries.

We always seem to get the worst end of the injury scenarios. It seems players from other clubs can have a suspected broken leg but miraculously are okay to play the next week. We have someone with a touch of gastro and it turns into fk'n ebola !!

Misson had a great record last time he was with us anyway. Hardly any soft tissue injuries.

We always seem to get the worst end of the injury scenarios. It seems players from other clubs can have a suspected broken leg but miraculously are okay to play the next week. We have someone with a touch of gastro and it turns into fk'n ebola !!
I laugh, but it's feckin' true. We seem to get smacked A LOT with injuries....and if not that, then "made up" suspensions.

The only one who looks deserving of a call up over the entirety of a game is Arie. Working his absolute ass of and trying to carry these blokes right now.

Most disposals on the ground and comfortably the most for Sandy.

Collard Butler barely sighted.
Caminiti massive in the first. MIA since
No crouch after half time.
Keeler and Hastie smooth - but need time
Heath terrible.
McLennan meh
Hotton disappointing

Garcia is a chance too, looked okay.

Some injuries are just bad luck like Wood getting a broken collarbone but it's all the soft tissue injuries we have had that are the concern.

We have struggled to get guys like Hannebery, Billings, Coffield, Clark, Jones and Hayes back on the park.

Maybe they are just injury prone players but you wonder if our strength and conditioning staff aren't part of the problem.

As I said before, Billings looks to be back in the best shape he has been in years now he is at Melbourne when we couldn't get him right.

Gresh to hit a saints jumper on an i50, master plan coming to fruition.

jeff goldblum checkmate GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meantime Neale gets someone on the jaw with his fist…no case to answer 🙄

We need to get an ex-Saints players as the MRO.

I'd like to nominate this fine upstanding ex-Saint.

5d330.S_Baker.png

We need to get an ex-Saints players as the MRO.

I'd like to nominate this fine upstanding ex-Saint.

5d330.S_Baker.png
He was actually on SEN early yesterday morning with Tim and Gary. Around 8.00am great interview, talking about lots of things, including the depression he has suffered esp after the the death of great mate Warnie. He now appears to do public speaking on it. Worth a listen if anyone wants to find it and post it.

Was pretty funny. He tells how he was drunk at home and not even watching the TV on draft night…told his mates to wake him up when it got to around pick #50….

He was actually on SEN early yesterday morning with Tim and Gary. Around 8.00am great interview, talking about lots of things, including the depression he has suffered esp after the the death of great mate Warnie. He now appears to do public speaking on it. Worth a listen if anyone wants to find it and post it.

Was pretty funny. He tells how he was drunk at home and not even watching the TV on draft night…told his mates to wake him up when it got to around pick #50….

He's a great character and was a good old fashioned tough Saints footballer.

I remember when he was tagging Jeff Farmer at Subi Oval and they were getting in a scrap.

I yelled out "Leave him alone Farmer he's not your missus" as he had some domestic abuse issues at the time.

It got some laughs even from the Freo supporters there, it would probably be frowned upon these days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back