Round 3 Discussion - Let the Head To Head Leagues Begin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2318 final, Billings and Taranto let me down but fairly okay with that. RIP Ryan though
tenor.gif

Great score :thumbsu:
I see you beat the person with the second highest Tragics1 score for the round. No idea who it is but he must hate the draw.

stevebbb i think.

BTW the price changes can be viewed early by selecting a particular player and looking at their details.

Here are some notable ones...

Kelly +$114.4k
Doedee +$95.2k
Holman +$93.7k
Ryan +$76.8k
Murray +$67.8k
Murphy +$51.2k
Banfield +$49.5k
Bonner +$49.4k
Fritsch +$47.6k
Garlett +$40.9
Barry +$33.7k
Brayshaw +$15.3k
Thanks for the $15k Brayshaw and now GTFO of my team

200w.gif

Good score bruz. I cant ever seem to beat you this year.

2368 :moustache:

View attachment 480591

Few worries with sunny boy and leaping liam both hurt late in games. Otherwise noice

Cheers man. :moustache:

Good score too. :thumbsu:

If I get into the top 100 tonight I am really going to be feeling the pressure. LOL!

Ryan and Son Son the injury concerns, but I'll take that score any day of the week given some of the carnage.
Stick it up 'em, Judd_Magic!

Cheers man. :moustache:

Good score too. :thumbsu:

If I get into the top 100 tonight I am really going to be feeling the pressure. LOL!

Cheers mate. I was 2.7k coming into this round so i won't have to worry about those top 100 stresses

Zerrett going to be a very tempting upgrade option soon, but have to wait and see how long the concussion affects him for. Young players seem to have a record of having a lower scoring output for a few weeks after a concussion.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+ Give me the patient's stats, nurse.
- just 2,160 points. Trades still up at 30. Ranking is falling FAST. Rookie stats are really good but there's a definite mid-priced paralysis and lack of effective super-premos' affecting breathing.
+ Is the patient responsive? What are our options?
- Unresponsive. We can try trading out rookies early but it would only be delaying the inevitable and quality of SC life would be unbearable.
+ That's it I'm calling it. 7:37pm, 8th April 2018.

What's the biggest score going around in everyone's leagues?
Quick scan, 2,368 in one league, 2,300+ scores around the 10% mark. HEAPS more in the 1,950 - 2,150 range, high scores here seem disproportionately highly represented (understandably, most more likely to post a good'un than a steaming turd)

2179 lost my main cashie by 16.

Gov & Billings can lick the sweat off my left one. Get a hardball get for once kenties!

giphy.gif

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back