Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2004 with Yeo's 46 to top off what has been an absolutely s**t weekend. Dropped another thousand spots to 3800 or so. Think I'm done taking it seriously this year. Too unpredictable.
3800 is still great! Plenty of time to go.

2004 with Yeo's 46 to top off what has been an absolutely s**t weekend. Dropped another thousand spots to 3800 or so. Think I'm done taking it seriously this year. Too unpredictable.
The more you over analyse stuff the more pain you feel haha. This game just has too much luck. The only constant in this game is a good score from Titch (C)

Garry appears to have done his hammy, poor bugger.

Danger who has done alright today will be my upgrade target for Zerrett.

Trading Merrett to Coniglio after round one is the one shining light in what has been an awful season for me... Get him out.

I'm looking at Lachie Hunter for Treloar this week.

Trading Merrett to Coniglio after round one is the one shining light in what has been an awful season for me... Get him out.

I weighed up trading Zerrett or Treloar to Conigilo, too I went the opposite and decided to go with Treloar. Not that Treloar has been doing much better he hasn't been quite as bad or lost as much money.

I don't wish unwell (or in this case, well/rest) on Merret but if he rightfully missed a week after his 2 head Knocks in 3 weeks, most of us would be in the same boat as you, enjoying whomever we traded him to. Thanks Essendon. History shows players take a while to come back after high hits (or 10 mins if Joel Selwood)

I'll run the books and look at offloading him but he'll most likely end up M8 ish, I suspect he'll come good later in the season. The only way you don't cop a $200k loss is to just leave him now.

1985. Been hovering around 20k the last 3 weeks, can't seem to move which is a little frustrating. I was ranked 29k after round 1 last year but was able to make huge inroads. Bit tougher this year.

I pity the poor bastards who don't have Titch or Laird though.

I don't wish unwell (or in this case, well/rest) on Merret but if he rightfully missed a week after his 2 head Knocks in 3 weeks, most of us would be in the same boat as you, enjoying whomever we traded him to. Thanks Essendon. History shows players take a while to come back after high hits (or 10 mins if Joel Selwood)

I'll run the books and look at offloading him but he'll most likely end up M8 ish, I suspect he'll come good later in the season. The only way you don't cop a $200k loss is to just leave him now.

I can't wait to trade him back in when he bottoms out.

I got lucky by pulling the trigger. I mainly did it because I was worried he would be a late withdrawal and was working a double shift the day of lockout so wasn't going to have time to check that and fix it if he was. So thanks work for making me do a 14 hour shift that day :p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2060 and ranked 25,000 - going okay for my first attempt at fantasy but made some silly starting choices.

Nearly the same here, 2023 and 23k. Improving this week, but much work to do....

Supercoach is normally my game, but thought I’d make a fantasy team for fun. Next minute, 402nd after 3 rounds and I might switch my focus. The luck is with me, but I’ve aleady stuffed up a little. This use your trades or lose them is more detrimental than useful so far. Swapped Naughton to O’Shea after round 1, big stuff up.

Last edited:
Ranked just outside of the top 1k with a poor score of 2075 this week. Is there a single premium mid outside of Titch & Gibbs that can actually perform week in week out :poo::huh:
Dunc when he returns. Especially now that Ablett has gone down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back