Oppo Camp Round 3 - Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

How much longer can it be written down that Geelong's opponents are bad, not Geelong are good.. they have our scalp which will be hard to get even though Round 1 they still got us. I say Geelong are pretty good this year, a surprise packet.

It's a long season though. I'm not sure they can get much better than they're playing now and the trick will be to sustain it across 22 rounds. These early wins will just about ensure they're once again playing finals. For mine, that's when they'll get found out again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I might go have some beers and enjoy this one tonight, the pain of dashed hopes for either Melbourne or Essendon will be delicious. Can already see the fans spitting at the coaching staff after a big loss tonight.

I think I might go have some beers and enjoy this one tonight, the pain of dashed hopes for either Melbourne or Essendon will be delicious. Can already see the fans spitting at the coaching staff after a big loss tonight.

If Bombers win tonight it will be #putoutyourcheeseplatter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the talk is it will be worse for Essendon if they loose this, I think it will be worse for Melbourne. Melbourne finished top 4 last year, Essendon didn't. I think both teams will struggle to make the 8 so I don't think it matters. It could be a really ugly game.

If the Bombers continue on their current path, we should have another crack at Hurley at the end of the year. He's pretty disgruntled apparently, if Essendon have a terrible year he'll be heading for the door I reckon.

Melbourne problem is their forward line is dysfunctional and they really miss Hogan and their midfield is out of touch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back