Preview Round 3 - Sydney Swans vs GWS, SCG, 18th April, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Was more referring to the hawks at the G being the hardest away game.... The G is shared so opposition supporters get to games... Where as dockers away or syd away are tough teams in stadiums filled with home supporters

Just organised our Orange Zone tickets for Saturday. We can't make the Giants Foundation members function tomorrow so this is the 2nd best option.

Hopefully there's a few hundred of us in that section to make a bit of noise.:D

From the freo board. Thought it was funny ;

Exactly what I thought. I'll tag that as a backfire as well.

Goodes: coach, I don't want to be sub. *threatening* If I am not starting, I'll rather play in the seconds. And I'll do anything for me..I mean the team.

Longmire: ok, if that's what you want.

Goodes: i knew you will come round.

Longmire: so I announced that you'll be starting 22 next week.....in the NEAFL.

Goodes: ok....wait, what! Oh! You mean...that's not what I...

Longmire: are we done here Adam? You don't have to attend, but the meeting for next week's game starts in 5 mins..

Interesting one not putting mohr in but I like the way how there keepin corr in to develop to be our key back for the future as long as he does his job his in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Swans seems to have picked their strongest possible team, dropping Goodes for Harry Cunningham. It's a sign that they respect us.

This is going be a very tough game, so how do we win?

We have an advantage in the ruck, so we have to make the most of it. First use of the ball, then straight into the forward line. I think the key is putting the much-vaunted Swans defence under as much pressure as possible, because I think they have a couple of weak links in Reid and Grundy (I recall one of our players giving Grundy the run-around during the pre-season).

We've got the talent to win this game - I just hope we have the hunger, because that's the only thing that ensures a four quarter effort.

P.S. Toby seems to have a bit of a reputation with some of the Swans fans, so let's hope he lives up to it ;)

Going to be Noah type rains apparently.

I think I'll be utilising my SCG members in that case and sit in the dry of the MA Noble stand.

it will be good to see mummy play forward more with Phillips in because he such a imposing target if he doesnt mark it he will bring it to ground and give the smaller guys good oppotunity and i cant see which swan will be able to hold him

The question now becomes the vest.

I don't think you bring sauce in to start in the green. Who does he replace on field apart from mummy? And you don't want to be taking mummy off late in the game.

Wilson showed enough last week to get a full game, but he's still very much a possibility. Who else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back