Preview Round 3 v Sydney MCG Sunday March 31st 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are the Meehan defenders? This bloke has been a blight on this club ever since he took the reigns as head of strength and conditioning.
People like to make excuses for him but time and time again we see injury mismanagement.

I'm over it.
Rant on here. ??

what you gunna DO?

micowave membership.

yell at the receptionist?

You'd ******* hope so. I can't fathom why our most promising kid is suffering from leather poisoning in the VFL while not even getting a look in as an emergency with the form/injuries of our current squad.
I saw the 2nd half and,

He has to work on the defensive side of his game.

;););););):):):):):)

We're not doing it. That's the problem. We used to do it. Sides used to be under constant pressure all the time against us. Now, all we seem to do is run to guard space and then get picked apart by even the crap teams.
Because the stand rule makes it harder and our midfield used to be elite so would take the ball of opposition first chance they get. Only Bolton does that now.

That is why I think we need to bolster our midfield with players like Short and Dan Rioli onto the wings, so that we have an outlet when our mids get the ball. Only Bolton and Martin when he is around the pack, can break away, the rest have to kick under pressure or dish off... to MacIntosh and Pickett who are not outside mids. They can also provide defensive running, far better than our mid to slow paced mids. We get hurt on the turnover, especially by sides with good kicking skills, the boring but modern game.

You can't make this s**t up guys. Everybody at the top is too busy promoting themselves elsewhere and have neglected the whole FD and medical staff. All happened bc of Dimma's sausage. He then got a massive pay rise at the expense of our FD. Then all the competent assistants and people left.

Last edited:
Because the stand rule makes it harder and our midfield used to be elite so would take the ball of opposition first chance they get. Only Bolton does that now.
Every other team seems to have adapted to the stand rule. Our guys look like they're still trying to play the same style we used to, except we no longer have the players to do that.

FFS i will be watching the game with the in laws and the missus all mad Swans supporters. Give me strength.
Will you be able to buy tickets after all the Swan's have the biggest supporter base of any know team in the 🌎.

What Dimma really meant was his sausage cooked us 1000 ways. lol
He commented on how much he loves Brandon Ellis girlfriend
Nek minute,,huge love ring
Scandal on Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how does louie still have a gig ?

weve been sore for 2 years now
He’s a ******* disgrace , seriously we are going backwards as a club faster than titanic sinking , we get umps reaming us week in week out club to weak as piss to say anything , got the butcher of punt road who giggled like a little school girl when we get injured , then we have a new coach who brought in a camel as motivation for players . FMD

You can't make this s**t up guys. Everybody at the top is too busy promoting themselves elsewhere and have neglected the whole FD and medical staff. All happened bc of Dimma's sausage. He then got a massive pay rise at the expense of our FD. Then all the competent assistants and people left.
You know what I hate to is the old “ but we got 3 flags in 4 years “ yes great it was fantastic we did but doesent mean we should just take the attitude “ oh well we can be s**t again “ ******* loser mentality it is and shits me , that ******* Meehan should have been replaced already ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back