Preview Round 3 v Sydney MCG Sunday March 31st 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be surprised if Broad gets up, who has ever heard of a player having a calf issue for one week, especially a 30 year old.

If he plays and re-injures, board will go nuts over Meehan. If he doesn't play, typical Meehan, turns a one week injury into two..
Board goes mad over broad
I like it

the fact that all these load injuries are before round 3 is extremely concerning

the players should be flying now , louie has zero clue what hes doing . absolute peanut and always smirks when he does a video

hes a fruit loop

the fact that all these load injuries are before round 3 is extremely concerning

the players should be flying now , louie has zero clue what hes doing . absolute peanut and always smirks when he does a video

hes a fruit loop
We need to try bong therapy

Richmond will confirm its team of 23 and three emergencies tonight at 5pm.

Richmond Squad of 26 to face Sydney Swans (UPDATED)

In: Maurice Rioli, Sam Naishmith, Nathan Broad, Tyler Sonsie, Tylar Young, Hugo Ralpshmith, Kane McAuliffe

Out: Judson Clarke (omitted), James Trezise (ankle), Dustin Martin (calf), Dylan Grimes (wrist)

hes a fruit loop
Got planted in there by Dimma before he ****ed off .
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

I noticed Dusty was labouring badly in the 2nd half last week. So no surprise he hasn't been able to get up for this week. Pity cause he usually torches the Swans. Some campaigners in here should just lay off the constant BS speculation. I'm over it as I'm sure a lot of you are. We love Dusty, he loves Richmond. I pretty much accept the Swans are a 100% certainty now. But crisis creates opportunity and I tell you what. Now is the perfect time to bring in Kane McAulliffe. Richmond forever. GO TIGES !!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta absent from training, and Bauer left the track early :S

Yze also mentioned Grimes is a bit sore and Broad not certain to be back.

Hope you are joking mate because if not we are a club in distress…long term injury list is horrendous and it’s only the 4th game of the season

Gibbo…2024 gone ski….and now has an infection as well
Dusty…who knows how long
Prestia…6weeks-2months min
Hopper 6weeks- 2 months min
Trigger…4-6/weeks
Coulthard…no idea
Broad….no idea
Grimey…no idea …injury prone anyways
Fawcett….long term
JGTI…weeks

Balta…fmd

Lunch…not 100%

MRJ and Young…coming off injuries

Colina….call the priest

Banks and Lefau should be OUT. Banks has had two bad games. Wouldve preferred Clarke or Ralphsmith over Banks, Cumberland over Lefau and Kane McAuliffe over Dow

In: Maurice Rioli, Nathan Broad, Tyler Sonsie, Tylar Young
Out: Dylan Grimes (wrist), Dustin Martin (calf), Judson Clarke (omitted), James Trezise (ankle)

Round 3, Richmond v Sydney, Sunday, March 31, 4.00pm AEDT, MCG

BacksTylar Young45Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Rhyan Mansell31Maurice Rioli10
ForwardsNoah Balta21Shai Bolton29Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Jack Ross5Liam Baker7
Interchange:Tyler Sonsie40Thomson Dow27Sam Banks41
Ben Miller46Mykelti Lefau42
Emergencies:Hugo Ralphsmith13Kane McAuliffe28Sam Naismith24

Last edited:
Sorry mate….irrespective that Wie have mounting injuries, ….Cumbo will have to work on the defensive side of his game…and find consistency

IN Kosi….he remains consistent within the game….consistently mediocre
You mean like Mansell and MRJ who had 1 tackle each. You haven't read the VFL report I take it.
Defence over offence, how is that working for us.

Sorry mate….irrespective that Wie have mounting injuries, ….Cumbo will have to work on the defensive side of his game…and find consistency

IN Kosi….he remains consistent within the game….consistently mediocre

He was emergency for opening round v the Suns and has been praised by the coach for his defensive efforts in his two games since.

He can’t be far away from a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back