Game Day Round 3 vs. Port Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval. 7:30 pm AEST (Viney 200th & Watts/Toumpas/Trengove Cup)

Whose 'Player Watch' thread will be immediately bumped after the game on this occasion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid ******* forum freezing on my phone coz of ads plastered all over it. :madv1:
Just get Scythe94 to make you POTY and you get a 12 month subscription. Or become a mod! Though you might have to pretend to be someone else to get that one under the barrier

Just get Scythe94 to make you POTY and you get a 12 month subscription. Or become a mod! Though you might have to pretend to be someone else to get that one under the barrier
Mattjones69 hasn't been seen for a while he was good mod material

Belinda?

If so that’s a win.
Spelt differently you moron! (I say this as someone who spelt Carlile's name wrong in the first place and edited my post)

Oi Scythe94 I was like a 2x poty somehow where's my badges and s**t
1000008297.jpg

Badges are still there – just need to go to your profile, click 'Badges' and then press the little grey speaker icon next to them to display (should turn red once you do).

Didn't Byron Pickett also played for both Power and Demons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always makes me sad that Flash peaked in a terrible side - I’d kill to have a 25 year old Aaron Davey in our team now.

Loved Flash myself. Dude was the prototype of what an aggressive, defensively-minded Forward was. Missed how good he was.

A couple of years ago, when we had our Indigenous Jumper presentation, he returned and he still looks like in ripping nick.

View attachment 1943734

Badges are still there – just need to go to your profile, click 'Badges' and then press the little grey speaker icon next to them to display (should turn red once you do).
Been a while since our last Trident recipient :eyes:
1000009542.png

homer simpson GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back