Preview Round 4, 2019: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 14 April 2019, 3.20pm at Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mate you’re a brain and the only bloke here with a university degree.

All this post tells me is you’re intolerant and have ignored everything that’s been said. Maybe you are a brain.... that’s never actually played the game. Looks like you’ve played it on a computer sim though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ignored everything that has been said but provided a point by point rebuttal? Jesus

JOM or no JOM we should beat St Kilda , they aren’t going to playing finals this season and although they’ve improved they won’t win a lot of games .
Drop this and we’ve potentially lost 2 games to sides who won’t make the 8 IMO

On Nash I think it’s actually pretty obvious why he keeps getting a game . Positives outweigh the negatives .
We aren’t winning the flag this season and he is well worth persisting with given what he gives the side currently.

Ignored everything that has been said but provided a point by point rebuttal? Jesus

You’ve been given counter arguments outlining why some believe there’s better options than Nash, have you accepted it? Everyone has an opinion, some want him in the side, some don’t at this stage, besides that, we all want him to succeed.

Provided a point by point description of why Nash is apparently irreplaceable and if you think that and think any change has be like for like then yeah, you ignored everything that has been said.

You’ve been given counter arguments outlining why some believe there’s better options than Nash, have you accepted it? Everyone has an opinion, some want him in the side, some don’t at this stage, besides that, we all want him to succeed.

Exactly.

JOM or no JOM we should beat St Kilda , they aren’t going to playing finals this season and although they’ve improved they won’t win a lot of games .
Drop this and we’ve potentially lost 2 games to sides who won’t make the 8 IMO

On Nash I think it’s actually pretty obvious why he keeps getting a game . Positives outweigh the negatives .
We aren’t winning the flag this season and he is well worth persisting with given what he gives the side currently.
For a moment there I thought you were going to derail this Nash thread with discussion about the upcoming game. Good save at the end :p

For a moment there I thought you were going to derail this Nash thread with discussion about the upcoming game. Good save at the end :p

Yep, I'm done. Despite what others might think I hope he goes well, just like his team and team mates. Time to go 3-1 and get the game in order for the Easter Monday clash.

Can we please, for the love of god, move on from the Nash discussion?

The bloke is one of the 22 running out there on Sunday and he won’t be difference between a win and loss. He’s playing this week so accept it.

We normally play well at Marvel and should get the job done with or without Jaeger. Our defence is too solid for their forward line provided we don’t beat ourselves with ill discipline and/or poor forward entries.

Can we please, for the love of god, move on from the Nash discussion?

The bloke is one of the 22 running out there on Sunday and he won’t be difference between a win and loss. He’s playing this week so accept it.

We normally play well at Marvel and should get the job done with or without Jaeger. Our defence is too solid for their forward line provided we don’t beat ourselves with ill discipline and/or poor forward entries.
Can we leave God out of this Nash discussion? At least until Easter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will stop shy of blood... Just his demotion to Box Hill will do ;)

To be honest I will be interested to see which defender the Saints send to Conor.
I’m interested that you are interested in that. They won’t send anyone to him because they haven’t planned for it, surely. Plus his kicking is so bad they actually want it in his hands so they will leave him free all day, don’t you think?

Can we leave God out of this Nash discussion? At least until Easter.
I don’t think you’re allowed to call it ‘Easter’ anymore, mate.

Isn’t it ‘Non-denominational God/s Appreciation Week’ now?

All my other posts lmfao i have really not written that many about him... Some of the ones that i have posted have even been positive about him as a future prospect FFS, i haven't just been s**t canning him.
Agreed, you're definitely one of the most positive posters here, even when you're wrong 😉

Spoke to Jaeger after Captains Run training this morning.
Me:"You are a bit of a worry Jaeger."
Jaeger: "I'll be right."

Jaeger participated in handball drills but parked himself in the goal square for the end to end running and kicking drills.
He kicked the ball about three times and that was a chip kick to another player who then kicked it longer. So he really did nothing at training.
Howe on the other hand looked as fit as a trout!

I will stop shy of blood... Just his demotion to Box Hill will do ;)

To be honest I will be interested to see which defender the Saints send to Conor.
That's the AFL equivalent of blood.

Spoke to Jaeger after Captains Run training this morning.
Me:"You are a bit of a worry Jaeger."
Jaeger: "I'll be right."

Jaeger participated in handball drills but parked himself in the goal square for the end to end running and kicking drills.
He kicked the ball about three times and that was a chip kick to another player who then kicked it longer. So he really did nothing at training.
Howe on the other hand looked as fit as a trout!
Well, to be fair, he will be right, just not this week by the sound of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back