Round 4 Discussion (Dedicated to Shakespeare)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i don’t think Greenwood will tag Macrae .... Macrae is like Mitchell, an accumulator whose disposals don’t hurt all that much

On current hurt factor .... expect Bont to be tagged
I don't agree that Titch or Macrae aren't damaging. If that were true Titch wouldn't have been tagged as much as he was last year. They win the ball and dish off to really damaging players, and that makes them damaging,by sheer weight of numbers.

Really thought Parker in his home state ... in front of family and friends, would have had a killer game ..... but sometimes you try too hard on those situations & he’s a bit more under the oppositions spotlight

Those are the exact reasons i thought he'd struggle last week.

Guys often burn up so much nervous energy in the lead up to their first game in front of family and friends that they're flat come game time. They want so hard to impress that they play the game in their head before a ball has been bounced. Add to that the journey he has been through to get here and i reckon the nervous energy would have been doubled.

Now that that game is behond him i expect him to boumve back

Sorry for straying off topic, but who is likely to be dropped out of the rooks this week? Might be the only way I get a loop with Gawn and Grundy playing too early for captain Bines. Unless I VC Gawn or Piggy.
It doesn't matter when Gawn and Grundy play. As long as Bines plays after your VC and you have him on field you can use him as your loop.

I don't agree that Titch or Macrae aren't damaging. If that were true Titch wouldn't have been tagged as much as he was last year. They win the ball and dish off to really damaging players, and that makes them damaging,by sheer weight of numbers.
Wasn't this a critism of clubs last year though ....that they weren't tagging Mitchell

Those are the exact reasons i thought he'd struggle last week.

Guys often burn up so much nervous energy in the lead up to their first game in front of family and friends that they're flat come game time. They want so hard to impress that they play the game in their head before a ball has been bounced. Add to that the journey he has been through to get here and i reckon the nervous energy would have been doubled.

Now that that game is behond him i expect him to boumve back
Same when you play your old club, you used to play for .....any surprise Rocky has his worse half of football this year, in an environment & against former teammates, that he should have shone against

Same when you play your old club, you used to play for .....any surprise Rocky has his worse half of football this year, in an environment & against former teammates, that he should have shone against

True

Although when i played my first game against my old club i had a lazy 30+ and kicked 4 from the guts along with votes in the league B&F

tenor-55.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True

Although when i played my first game against my old club i had a lazy 30+ and kicked 4 from the guts along with votes in the league B&F

View attachment 651715

SwuFScY8q2gd8D3kcZNPU-ckr3wDZT9gdsBamwCGXVGpf6iKgcKm_mEYQpE7Z91pNuwzHXdcKabhdXI42w7tOpkBirHPhDed_zy_M6Pz=w245-h300-nc

If Preuss comes in and out leads to Gawn dropping back and grabbing intercept marks at halfback, it might be fine if the massively representative sample size of part of a preseason game is any guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back