Round 4 Discussion (Dedicated to Shakespeare)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawn should now be traded. He is pretty much worthless

giphy.gif

Sorry for straying off topic, but who is likely to be dropped out of the rooks this week? Might be the only way I get a loop with Gawn and Grundy playing too early for captain Bines. Unless I VC Gawn or Piggy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

definite upgrade on Sofie Monk
I thought Scarlett appropriate, given the upcoming release of the Avengers Movie ..... if you haven’t seen her in “Ghost in the Shell” do yourself a favour ..... of course i’ll post pics

Adjusted for my preference. Surely the campaigner is tagged by greenwood? Do the right thing Bucks.

6uMw.gif
Personally i don’t think Greenwood will tag Macrae .... Macrae is like Mitchell, an accumulator whose disposals don’t hurt all that much

On current hurt factor .... expect Bont to be tagged

Parker to bounce back with a ton this week

(If he's not dropped)
Really thought Parker in his home state ... in front of family and friends, would have had a killer game ..... but sometimes you try too hard on those situations & he’s a bit more under the oppositions spotlight

Personally i don’t think Greenwood will tag Macrae .... Macrae is like Mitchell, an accumulator whose disposals don’t hurt all that much

On current hurt factor .... expect Bont to be tagged .... his hurt factor is high

Bont is untaggable. Macrae definitely has hurt factor. He is more like pendles imo. Hmmmm prime Pendles....

giphy.gif

Adjusted for my preference. Surely the campaigner is tagged by greenwood? Do the right thing Bucks.

6uMw.gif
Bucks doesn't like to tag unless he feels it's absolutely necessary. Didn't tag Shuey or Yeo last week.
He will back his mids to win that battle head to head imo. Greenwood may even be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back