Game Day Round 4 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very unlikely. Just returning from injury and likely to be managed

You say that, but their hand is getting forced now, and it was only abdominal issues, so if he has a good VFL game this week, then surely he has to come in as your midfield is thread bare right now

im spendint the next 3 weeks fixing up mid-pricer gambles that havent paid off.

Degoey is the first mistake to be patched up.

The wash up so far - Witts, Flynn & Z Williams out, pretty much gonna have to wait on Dev Robertson. Need to scramble the Ruck situation.

The wash up so far - Witts, Flynn & Z Williams out, pretty much gonna have to wait on Dev Robertson. Need to scramble the Ruck situation.
Weirdly enough my ruck situation was solved by getting Robertson in. Trading Hunter (utility) to Robertson allows me to move Fullarton (F7) to utility, put Robertson on field in F6 and move Fullarton to R3 with emergency in case Meek doesn't get up. Flynn is now in my utility. Shockingly it works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, a lot of people are gonna be banking on Kosi staying in the hawks side.... also a big worry

Yeah really banking on Kosi, but I guess having Gawndy in the ruck helps me.

Weirdly enough my ruck situation was solved by getting Robertson in. Trading Hunter (utility) to Robertson allows me to move Fullarton (F7) to utility, put Robertson on field in F6 and move Fullarton to R3 with emergency in case Meek doesn't get up. Flynn is now in my utility. Shockingly it works.
I've got Meek as a back stop but not sure I want to play him on field. Fair chance he gets dropped the way this round is panning out!

Never thought i'd say this i am happy to still have McEvoy in my team, who was getting traded out this week but guess he can stay 1 more week to cover r2 cos flynn's out.

I've got Meek as a back stop but not sure I want to play him on field. Fair chance he gets dropped the way this round is panning out!
Yeah but it is the best I can do. I don't want to trade a bad ruckman in (only Grundy and Gawn are scoring well). The only possible way to get in Gawn is to trade out Macrae and that is madness!

Never thought i'd say this i am happy to still have McEvoy in my team, who was getting traded out this week but guess he can stay 1 more week to cover r2 cos flynn's out.
Got McEvoy here too which allows me choose a Def or Ruck but the Defenders I'm keen on played last night. I don't really want to roll out the Big Max trade if Flynn is just a rest. Witts going down has really set my plans back.

After bringing in Rozee last Saturday night (wasn't much left within budget from the two Sunday & 1 Monday game) I hope he has a decent one tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back