Game Day Round 4 vs. Hawthorn, Adelaide Oval, 5:10pm Sun 07/04 (Gather Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shultz out definitely in HH

Others wait and see, I’d love to be able to say we have a KPF to bring in but no. You can see that neither Reef or AJ are the answer. Freddy will come in when fit.

Freddy lol. He'll get injured walking down to the milk bar.

Shultz out definitely in HH

Others wait and see, I’d love to be able to say we have a KPF to bring in but no. You can see that neither Reef or AJ are the answer. Freddy will come in when fit.

He didn't get a lot of the ball tonight and he's struggling to adjust, but some of his attack on the contest was terrific. We turned our season around due to our pressure tonight, we aren't dropping the guy who was putting on as much as anyone.

We really should persist with Macrae and Reef. I hate dropping promising young players after only a game or 2.

Schultz needs time to settle into the team. No chance he gets dropped. Just give him time ffs. There's hardly anyone snapping at his heels to come into the side anyway.

If Pendles is gone for that love tap then Sidey comes back in. That's it.

Is it time for De Goey to play forward?

Wait for VFL For In but here are some Players that could be in Trouble:

• Schultz
  • WHE
  • Macrae
  • Lipinski

I thought Schultz was much better in the 2nd half. LIippa won't get dropped and WHE despite making a couple of errors wasn't too bad.
I always think Macrae and McInnes need to play at least the next month at senior level to keep their development going.
Sidey will come in, maybe we will manage another veteran like Pendles....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sullivan must be close to a debut. If anyone watched the Hawks’ last game, it was clear they couldn’t compete with the might of Melbourne’s midfield.

We were good tonight, bar the 2nd quarter. Coincidentally, that was the quarter we lost centre clearances and contested possession by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back