Preview Round 5 – Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants, Saturday 22nd April, 7.25pm, Small Cricket Ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Played 6 consecutive games. Being rested entirely so no NEAFL.

So no he isn't requesting a trade to Carlton on the back of being rested for round 5 of his first season

More likely to be fantasy related than trading. :p

My point of view with Carlton is we have the Bulldogs next week,
:Dbetter not to fight a war on two fronts.

If your boys don't win this it would be rather embarrassing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why? We are playing last years grand finalists on their home ground and we have 4 best 22 players unavailable.

Embarrassment more likely for swans if they have to walk off the SCG sitting at 0 and 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You misspelled disappointing.

Embarrassing is the Swans win loss record in 2017.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

If Port were able to beat the Swans at the SCG as comfortably as they did, we should be able to account for them.

But there's no doubt they'll lift for this game, a) because of the position they're in, and b) because it's us.

Our shitfights suck.

Where's the venom? Where's the bile? Freo and port supporters will be ashamed with this attempt
I kind of enjoy the more friendly rivalry, whilst still being able to "hate" when required :)

Naaaah
It's our annual trip to see how the other half live, and how lucky we are. What's this rubbish about having pay for public transport for a start?
Yep have planned my 3 hour trip to get to the transport black hole of the world.

Good lord its hard to get to the SCG without a 40 min walk from a train, or a 2 hour wait for a bus at the end or a 1 hour traffic jame to get your car out

Take your pick

How many giants you think we will get..hope we get a couple of full blocks for this one

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our shitfights suck.

Where's the venom? Where's the bile? Freo and port supporters will be ashamed with this attempt
In all fairness this is my thoughts

Swans fams have always been pretty good with us. Weaker younger brother.

If we beat them on the SCG tomorrow that all changes forever.

Cue the bulldog like "plastic franchise" taugnts and abuse on tbe train home

Bring it on

Yep have planned my 3 hour trip to get to the transport black hole of the world.

Good lord its hard to get to the SCG without a 40 min walk from a train, or a 2 hour wait for a bus at the end or a 1 hour traffic jame to get your car out

Take your pick

How many giants you think we will get..hope we get a couple of full blocks for this one

All I can do is go, it worries me that behind the Cheersquad in bay 2 is where our website is directing. The tkts are cheap, $65 for casual reserved at Spotless and $37.40 with the discount at the SCG. $87.50 for AO. Hope that doesn't mean their bad seats.
:'(Ticketek offerred 4 bays for Bellerieve to Giants supporters and one for the SCG and thats disturbing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back