Preview Round 5, 2023: Collingwood v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 16th April, 4:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Magpies

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 58.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let’s just roll these campaigners.
Saints footy.

NB Retro PURA Jacket  *PRE ORDER*

Watching tonight - big ground lots of space - difficult to know whether it will be hard to defend Collingwood‘s attacking game or favour our hard running outnumbering game.

Apologies for repeating myself but preseason match sim I watched Hill & Byrnes play Wing on each other - incredible running capacity & speed from both - went from half forward to half back stride for stride at pace together & both used the ball well when they got it - if we are to win Sunday both will be really important!
Should have added Mason Wood to this - looked damn sore last week - hopefully his shoulder has settled down

Let’s just roll these campaigners.
Saints footy.

NB Retro PURA Jacket *PRE ORDER*
Everyone going Bananas for these old school jackets, the only time I've ever met a Saints coach was when I shook Tim Watson's hand at an AGM (I think), he was wearing something similar to this. I can't ever love it.

Let the nineties go you nostalgic fools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone going Bananas for these old school jackets, the only time I've ever met a Saints coach was when I shook Tim Watson's hand at an AGM (I think), he was wearing something similar to this. I can't ever love it.

Sounds like you're the one holding on :cool:

Sounds like you're the one holding on :cool:
bgliGny.gif

If we can grab 1 win from the next two rounds, obvs gets us to 5-1, then a few players will be back and settled for really good look at the next block of the fixture where we have 5 matches against Hawthorn x2, Norf x2 and WCE. 10-1 you would think (ignoring the fixture sequence).

We then leave ourselves with 11 more matches to attempt to get 3 wins which would likely be enough for finals. There are some tough games in there but we’ve got GWS, GCS which we can probably pencil in.

If we go 5/11 or 6/11 from those remaining 50/50s, which is probably conservative still given how we’re currently traveling with key players missing, 15/16 wins is top 4 territory..

I think its raining in the whole state!!
Im 60+ km away and its pissing down here as well
During the Port v Bulldogs game they showed the rain radar, the one thing that stood out to me like dogs balls was the SA version St Kilda was rain free. Replay is up on Foxtel, so when it gets to the map again, will try to photo, looks like the rain gods are on our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back