Preview Round 5, 2023: Collingwood v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 16th April, 4:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Magpies

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 58.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellent article in the Age today on Mason Wood.

Sorry can’t post link.

Says he is a huge wrap for Lyon “operates on another level to other coaches I’ve had”. Anyone still reckon our President got that hard decision wrong?!

Also he will need a jab each week for his shoulder (I thought he looked very sore last week. I know these jabs happen more than we might realise but I gotta say I wonder about the longer term downside to the player when it is every week - but I’m no medico!)

Darcy Moore and Jamie Elliot just walked past me at a cafe seated not far away. Jeez you forget how tall these players are til you see them off the field among regular people

Sorry can’t post link.

Says he is a huge wrap for Lyon “operates on another level to other coaches I’ve had”. Anyone still reckon our President got that hard decision wrong?!

Also he will need a jab each week for his shoulder (I thought he looked very sore last week. I know these jabs happen more than we might realise but I gotta say I wonder about the longer term downside to the player when it is every week - but I’m no medico!)
Read that- Mason really sounds professional in his approach.

Sorry can’t post link.

Yes, because they didn’t make him do a generic PowerPoint Presentation.

About 10.20am

Fmd who is steering this ship

No Way Romano GIF by TV Land

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By round five the early fitness advantage we had over our opponents has probably levelled off, meaning nearly all AFL players are at peak fitness by now. But the team with the best collection of distance runners should still win the running game, and it sounds like Lyon believes we have enough elite gut runners to still have the advantage in that area.

I doubt Collingwood will be able outrun us. They will have to outsmart us by having the perfect balance of kamikaze attack and tight defence. If they tip the scales even slightly either way we will beat them.

Outsmarting Ross is not going to be easy, especially for a coach only 30 games into his senior coaching career.

7:50am and no Gameday thread.
George sleeps in on a Sunday.
V disappointing.

George status update.
Should run a poll as to what time the thread will be up. I'm going for 2.10 pm

Sounds like the makings of a good night,
where you find your self in the morning can add to the puzzle / experience.
Greek Easter you campaigners.

Just because you had the bunny visit you last week.

Michael Jackson Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I
Wasn’t that the biggest siding doors moment
It would nice to see that ledger getting closer to even...coz it's current base is not in Saints favour, and can Matt Stevic not umpire anymore Saints games this year please, at least not any finals games! I am sure a saints supporter took a piss on one of his birthday cakes at some point and he has never gotten over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back