Game Day Round 6, 2021: North Melbourne vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium | Saturday, April 24 @ 8:10pm [GAME ON; NO CROWDS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says in the Herald-Sun we might be forced to shift the Tassie game next week back to Melbourne if they wont let us in as we have been in WA. Club misses out on the cash, but bonus game for us to attend.

It says in the Herald-Sun we might be forced to shift the Tassie game next week back to Melbourne if they wont let us in as we have been in WA. Club misses out on the cash, but bonus game for us to attend.

Good.

Perth Forecast
No warnings for Western Australia
Forecast issued at 4:40 am WST on Saturday 24 April 2021.
Forecast for the rest of Saturday
Summary
partly-cloudy.png
Max 28Partly cloudy.Chance of any rain: 5%
rain_5.gif
Perth area
Partly cloudy. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning.
Fire Danger Perth Coastal Plain: High Perth Hills: High
Frost Nil

First up, commiserations to all our Perth supporters who now have to wait until Rd 17 (maybe) to see us play live, it's been a long, long time so far.

I hope we embrace the challenge, and come out all guns blazing, our maiden victory is not totally out of the question, Nth by 1 pt, Powell Rising Star nomination.

The singing of the song/Gatorade showerfest will be thing of beauty.

So if we play at Marvel rather then Hobart then the game would be 1:10pm Sunday at Marvel.
So with that either we get the lowest crowd for the year as OUR so called fair whether supporters won’t attend and it’s common knowledge the cheat supporters won’t travel either even to a ground less then 5km from there ground.
Or some deal is made they can attend the game with snow skis in there Range Rover for free which means they will out number us in the ground.😀

Perth Forecast
No warnings for Western Australia
Forecast issued at 4:40 am WST on Saturday 24 April 2021.
Forecast for the rest of Saturday
Summary
partly-cloudy.png
Max 28Partly cloudy.Chance of any rain: 5%
rain_5.gif
Perth area
Partly cloudy. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning.
Fire Danger Perth Coastal Plain: High Perth Hills: High
Frost Nil
So by the time they play it will hopefully be low 20’s and dropping, I don’t think we like the heat that much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team looks OK, had too many skinny kids
Quite a bit to like about last week
100% effort for 4 Qtrs
Thasz wot I want to see
Go Roos

I never gamble, but the $7 odds for a win were too good to pass up. Feeling confident with a win here, but it will be bitter-sweet as no one will be there to see it. Did it really happen? North by 17
I never swear but * me, they are good odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back