Game Day Round 6 Adelaide v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Well game and season over. We just are not worthy of finals this year. I don't expect finals and as far as I m concerned the rest of the season is about seeing who we keep on our list. Players like LJ, Kerridge, Lyons, CEY, etc needs to by played and assessed.
I'm sorry, but that is absolute BS. There are still 16 games left of 2013, which means there's plenty of time to make the top eight. Hardly season over. The Crows are still worthy of playing finals; the new forward structure is going to take time to gel. If the Crows can find the right balance down forward, we are still a finals contender.

I'm sorry, but that is absolute BS. There are still 16 games left of 2013, which means there's plenty of time to make the top eight. Hardly season over. The Crows are still worthy of playing finals; the new forward structure is going to take time to gel. If the Crows can find the right balance down forward, we are still a finals contender.

4 qtrs like tonight's 2nd qtr and we'll be fine

Yep, if we can string a few good wins together we're back in the game :thumbsu:

4 qtrs like tonight's 2nd qtr and we'll be fine
Unfortunately, that's been our problem for years. Four-quarter efforts just don't come easy.

As for the over-negative, front running, band-wagon flogs on this board tonight, here's the Port membership site.. Piss off. http://weareportadelaide.com.au/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are too many front runners in the Crows team, you can hardly expect Danger, Sloane, thommo, Rutten, Talia and Dougy to carry them all.

**** shit players the lot of them****

Your shit posting exposes you for the flog you are.

A lot of players who copped shit here last week did well......

This is the result of inexperience.

We play like this every week and build and we'll give a good account of ourselves come the end of the season.

We should go relatively unchanged into the next round.... Tambling out Laird in

is that generally from better counter punch coaching moves or players not being able to stick to a job for 4 qtrs?
Good question. Throughout the Graigy days, our deplorable third quarters were infamous. Would this suggest fitness?

However, a more recent game (last week against the Blues) it was our first quarter. So perhaps it is the counter punch. One thing's for sure, something must be done about our fade-outs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back