Preview Round 6: Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately it looks like we've had two injuries.

Out: Talia (hamstring), Knight (hamstring)
In: Jenkins, Beech

Otten moves back as Jenkins resumes his forward role. I would have dropped Menzel for Beech, but with Knight going down, I think Beech should come in for him

Unfortunately it looks like we've had two injuries.

Out: Talia (hamstring), Knight (hamstring)
In: Jenkins, Beech

Otten moves back as Jenkins resumes his forward role. I would have dropped Menzel for Beech, but with Knight going down, I think Beech should come in for him

agree with these changes and if JJ doesn't get up then Dear comes in and Otten plays back

I'm officially starting to get concerned about our soft tissue injuries now.

I can actually see Beech coming in for Knight rather than Greenwood. Club loves the Beech

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm officially starting to get concerned about our soft tissue injuries now.

I can actually see Beech coming in for Knight rather than Greenwood. Club loves the Beech

I think the same thing, but I don't for the life of me get it. Don't get me wrong, Beech is a fine player. But Greenwood has so much more upside and his form has been much better than Beech's this year. I don't see any reason Beech should get picked over Greenwood.

does JJ really get to come straight back in?

he's missed a month of footy now.
Absolutely he does. Move Otten back and put JJ up forward.

Menzel is very lucky we've got more injuries, he's a disappointment.

I think the same thing, but I don't for the life of me get it. Don't get me wrong, Beech is a fine player. But Greenwood has so much more upside and his form has been much better than Beech's this year. I don't see any reason Beech should get picked over Greenwood.
Beech is a better option for now, and you are underselling him and his form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back