Game Day Round 6 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Carlton have gone in very tall which is interesting.

The contrast in style will be interesting.

Has the potential to hurt your fast ball movement game style of flicking it around...but that 'surge' style can work in the wet with a few tweaks.
We've gone in pretty tall, so the wet could hurt our main strength which is our tall forwards marking the ball...but if the game descends to lots of long, hack kicks it's still valuable to have height.

The contrast in style will be interesting.

Has the potential to hurt your fast ball movement game style of flicking it around...but that 'surge' style can work in the wet with a few tweaks.
We've gone in pretty tall, so the wet could hurt our main strength which is our tall forwards marking the ball...but if the game descends to lots of long, hack kicks it's still valuable to have height.

I just think whenever teams have thought they could expose us by going tall forward it has backfired because we always back in a small defense who can then rebound and counter attack. But in saying that Crozier is a big loss for us.

At the end of the day I think it will just come down to whoever wins in the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rain is coming. It’ll probably hit right when the game starts. Certainly won’t be as much as forecast though

My Lucky Meal for tonight has been ordered and is on its way : Beef Bulgogi from a Korean Restaurant in Niddrie. Haven't had Korean food since my trip there in 1977. I might have some K-pop music playing in the background as I watch the footy.🇰🇷

The food just arrived, just in time for the first bounce. Go dogs!

christ we stuff it around so much. would like to see us play direct footy ober the cvrap back passes, chip kicks etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back