Preview Round 7 Changes/preview v North

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to see Petty go back and Scache come in for Jordan, Goody on 360 mentioned Brown and Spargo won't be back this week but for different reasons.

Harmes and Dustan might deserve a look in i think Bowey or McVee might need a spell. Will be interesting to see how Goody handles the team with the quick backup against North

out- Bowey, in- Turner.

i wouldn't mind another tall down back that can also provide a bit of bounce out of D50. May looks out of sorts lately, i think he likes having the extra tall around him to help him cover off his opponent so he can hang back a bit. time for some Disco.

Boweys on thin ice to me. He's positives aren't out weighing his obvious negative by much at the moment especially in a side struggling to defend.

Who would you bring in? Turners the only one I’d be ok with.

Yep, talking about this in the other thread, baffling, seemed we were rotating him and Trac directly over the first few weeks then that all of sudden stopped this week, wonder why. Surely we can get Pickett in there for a few centre bounces instead of Sparrow and Jordon if Trac MUST be in there FFS, partriicuarly when hes having a dirty night up forward, just weird coaching from a weird man

It really is strange. I think Kozzy gets an immense benefit from the midfield time but also it’ll build Tracs confidence to have him forward more within 30m of goal. He’s a seriously underrated mark 1on1 and is a difficult matchup when their best medium defender probably is on Fritsch.

It really is strange. I think Kozzy gets an immense benefit from the midfield time but also it’ll build Tracs confidence to have him forward more within 30m of goal. He’s a seriously underrated mark 1on1 and is a difficult matchup when their best medium defender probably is on Fritsch.
Trac does seem to be better at set shots too. Not reliable yet but much more settled. Clarry too.

Who would you bring in? Turners the only one I’d be ok with.

Yeah I'd give Turner a crack may as well have a look at him.
Is Trac underrated 1-1? He should be good but he just never does it. Ever

I'm keen to get Turner into the backline but not keen at all to drop Bowey.

I don't see why Bowey has been pigeonholed as a small defender. He's really got his work cut out at his size to defend, I don't see why a player with great skills like him couldn't play as a high half forward and go onto wing when Hunter or Langdon need a spell.

I'm keen to get Turner into the backline but not keen at all to drop Bowey.

I don't see why Bowey has been pigeonholed as a small defender. He's really got his work cut out at his size to defend, I don't see why a player with great skills like him couldn't play as a high half forward and go onto wing when Hunter or Langdon need a spell.
agreed. Bowey could be moved around. I think he could even go forward sometimes.

I'd take Ben Brown in over anyone, I don't even care who they are. Drop ******* Oliver or Petracca for them, whatever.

JVR kicked three, so what. He was sub candidate until that point, 1 disposal until the last? * that.
If Ben Brown had the same game he wouldn't have even made it on the field for the last quarter, one of you blokes would have found him and broke his legs.

I'd take Ben Brown in over anyone, I don't even care who they are. Drop ******* Oliver or Petracca for them, whatever.

JVR kicked three, so what. He was sub candidate until that point, 1 disposal until the last? * that.
If Ben Brown had the same game he wouldn't have even made it on the field for the last quarter, one of you blokes would have found him and broke his legs.

Stop being a JVR hater, Toump. Disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never does it because his time forward is extremely minimal.
Fox showed a stat he's played 34% game time forward this year and has had 0 impact. Like to think of him as a grest one on one marking but he's never been one forward in 7 years

So Excited Flirting GIF

Watching people lose their minds over where players are named on-field is one of my favourite hobbies.

Giving us the goods this week with Fritsch named at CHB, Chandler on-ball and Hibberd + McVee in the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back