Preview Round 8 2017 Port vs Gold Coast - SHANGHAI BUND to JIANGWAN TOWN

Remove this Banner Ad

Safe travels to all heading over for this historic class. A few requests LR doesn't have to pay for a drink and come home with four points and a few stories to tell.

We will be the butt of all jokes if we lose this one and none of our supporters going over deserve to come home to that.

Come on Port, you've embarrassed us enough over the years. Please not this time.

I don't understand why we will be the butt of all jokes if we lose this. Suns are looking like a fairly strong team at the moment. We will still see plenty of benefits in a corporate and financial sense if we don't win. Would we have copped this imaginary sledging if we lost at Metricon?

I'm over the weekend's loss and now pumped for this game.
So disappointed that I had to cancel my plans to head over but excited nonetheless.

Port by 27

I don't understand why we will be the butt of all jokes if we lose this. Suns are looking like a fairly strong team at the moment. We will still see plenty of benefits in a corporate and financial sense if we don't win. Would we have copped this imaginary sledging if we lost at Metricon?

Doing all that heavy lifting to make this happen when 95% of others thought it was the stupidest idea ever, and then thousands of supporters paying all that money to go over only for us to lose.

The vultures will feast on that. It'll be easier for us all if we can just return home with the 4 points.

This is an absolute must win, we can't afford to drop this one. The loss to West Coast really hurt and has put us right back in the middle of the pack. We must respond, however, it still won't prove anything to me until we start beating top 8 sides.

So the Sandstorm has passed or there never really was one in the first place? Anyone confirm? Or are we planning on running out to Darude, that should get the boys pumped!

Hope he comes back then. I need his China game preview and comments. :)
People were mean to him so he left. But recent statistics show that people who leave usually come back within a few days.

All the pressure is on Port to perform. Gold Coast have zero accountability and just need to rock up.

Hopefully the boys absorb the pressure and stand up to the occasion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

d02a8eb596a797fe7cb095029689d8a9.jpg

Our umpires

Rough diamond at best.

Well, you are in great company LR, the PAFC is made off the back of rough diamonds..

Fiacchi, Ginever, Leslie, Johnston et al to name just a tiny sample.

On a personal note, I'm not sure of your exact role in making this weekend happen but I gather you played an important part for the club. Big thanks from me, if I didn't have a newborn I'd be over there but planning on taking the family next year.

I don't fly out until Saturday morning so cutting it quite fine. Not much time between landing and the first bounce.

I wouldn't have minded going to Beijing as well and being able to see the Great Wall but not to be.

For me, Beijing (and Istanbul) is one of the great cities, I might see you there next year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back