Game Day Round 8 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 03/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From boiled lollies to chocolates in the space of 15 minutes.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised given this is modern football.

Great fight shown that quarter, just hope the chocolates don't now turn to shite in the second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great fight back considering how much their talls were dominating early in the quarter. Hope the boys can keep it up!

Brave football so far. Went though the corridor early and didn't quite get the result, but just kept pushing it and it started coming off. Can't stop, as soon as the game slows their talls come into it. Great pressure as well, some real desperate efforts.

Terrific atmosphere at the ground, we're lucky as a club this is the norm.

Also if you’re watching this at home SEN Sync is a god send, my viewing experience has been improved not listening to BT and JB. Whateley and Dwayne much better
I bought the bluray of the grand final just so I could to SEN and 3AW. Must better than the rubbish call dished up by Ch7.

We had some great moments this quarter. Pendles vision and HB that set the chain for a goal. WHE a great run down in the centre, then great play at HF that led to a goal. Sulli's first touch and goal. Nobles run off HB. Naicos dominant. Coxy's mark and goal. HH in everything. Crisp coming into it. We are now lowering our eyes when kicking I50 instead of bombing it to Weitering. Less turnovers and defence playing closer to their opponents

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back