Round 9 Discussion (Dedicated to vast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't realise that Drew was out. Along with Moore who I have forward, means I have to play both Corbett and Setterfield. Not ideal.

Projected now 2411. Boak, Rocky, Duursma, Corbett, Sicily, Worpel, Whitfield, Jelly, Walsh, Setterfield, Cripps to play

3eWq.gif

Not sure if I like this gif more than the Alf vs little kid in cafe gif or the now famous Alf punches surfie gif :think:

I do really rate this gif :moustache:

Can one or all of you campaigners please get Alf to kick me out of that fine establishment :rainbow:

it hurts me to do this but..........

GregariousRashArkshell-max-1mb.gif

HotVictoriousCattle-max-1mb.gif

FrankAmpleFlies-size_restricted.gif

and a bonus...

LeftOffensiveKatydid-small.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12c/1442.

Seems like everyone is having a large week.

Hoff, Duursma
Sicily, Worpel, Baker, Stack
Whitfield, ZWilliams, JKelly, Cripps

Chol on channel 7 for any of you campaigners that need you daily Chol fix.

Ill let u off for the politics talk well coz I like u but more importantly we are scoring tbe same. Im 14/1466c. Im looking around all my leagues im about 200 -300 points behind most of the good teams but im actually seeing alot of with witb dud rookies scores on field also which I incorrectly atrributed **** score fully too. It seems the likes of telly helmet dunkley have killed us just as much as the rookies have. Not to mention fielding and extra 1 coz of **** pod matt crouch. The perfect storm of shitness

I need 150 plus from each from boak and whitfield.

At least you have Boak & Whitfield.

My POD's let me down nearly every week. Sometimes all of them on the same round. Brad somehow managed to tonne up this week which I will put down to divine intervention, but other than that there is nothing positive on the horizon until I sideways some of them out over the byes. Unfortunately it's going to cost me an extra few trades since the value of my worst performing POD's have gone through the floor.

I'm also missing a bunch of the elite scorers, Neale, Macrae, Lloyd, Hurn, JKelly, Boak, Whitfield et al all being POD's against me. My low D/E% meat & potato PODS like The Crouch brothers, Laird, Bray, Rocky, Libba, Worpel, Noons etc just can't compete with their elite disposal efficiency. And that's on me for investing too much time in other fantasy formats in recent years where disposal numbers are the be all and not paying enough attention to the quality of possessions when picking my SC team.

Even teams with 2-3 awful rookies scores on-field are blitzing me. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

pods.JPG

Nope it’s a one time deal over this weekend only

Surely puppies are more important than your SC results

It won't be a fun bet next week anyways.

After Balta tastes the triple digits today I doubt he'll ever score less than 120 again :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back