Preview Round 9 Friday May 10th - Keninly Foodbowl Cwub vs. Scott's Tots Goodbye (To 2025) New; Have We Lost Yet Discussion @ The Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante never needed to get glum about slipping down the order they recuited an injury prone first ruck & a sweet potato.

Pretty piss weak from Sweet if i'm being brutally honest. Hasn't he been sick since monday, i thought he would be fine by now. dose up on some drugs and get the * out there.

Lol, have you ever had a virus? And then tried competing at your physical limits?

Imo playing sick players is dumb af, and usually they're noticeably shit/off the pace if they've been ill during the week.

It's not like we're losing max gawn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1983540

What a way to instil confidence in your players.

Imagine what our club might be able to achieve once we rid ourselves of this negative loser handbrake.
Week after tedious week this rubbish gets sprouted in the pre-match. Can't anyone in our "management" team put a stop to it? Game is already lost.

Of course it's the biggest task in footy, everyone already knows that. Say something positive about our intention to turn around our woeful 2-14 record there.

View attachment 1983540

Imagine what our club might be able to achieve once we rid ourselves of this negative loser handbrake.

God damn I hate this idiot. How many times have we seen him make excuses about how hard it is before the game started. Just get the **** out of our club you pathetic fraud of a coach. Disgrace

View attachment 1983540

It would be advantageous for us if certain people at the club were to get a severe case of laryngitis - ruling them out of speaking in public.

Ballroom Blitz better known as we concede the first 3 goals ...

Fox on the run Greyhound on the run ..

Love is like oxygen as refereeing to Hinkley taking all the oxygen from our team ..

Wig wam bam.kick it long to dixs again ..

Blockbuster we never get up for

Teenage rampage well that's between Jed Fin and Hinks

Lol, have you ever had a virus? And then tried competing at your physical limits?

Imo playing sick players is dumb af, and usually they're noticeably s**t/off the pace if they've been ill during the week.

It's not like we're losing max gawn
I said i was being brutally honest and probably a bit harsh. Personally, I'd prob front up for a game with a virus unless you are completely bed ridden (which i doubt he still is as he has had it all week). But it must be pretty bad.

Didn't Tredders play one of the games of his career with the Flu in the 2003 semi final. I know the stakes aren't as high here and Sweet ain't no Tredders but i do feel like our season is slipping away if it hasn't already. This is the dice i would've rolled, not a bloody hamstring to the captain.

youse need to understand that Geelong are the greatest team of all, and we are flipping useless in comparison.

it's foolish not to acknowledge that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back