Game Day Round 9 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highmore was pretty good that quarter I thought. Stood up under pressure a few times and looks to be in their best 22 easily. Hard to believe players like Joyce, Mackenzie etc have been picked ahead of him all year.

But seriously ... can the bloke L I F T a bit more

20 points at quarter time is unders for what this SP is capable of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highmore was pretty good that quarter I thought. Stood up under pressure a few times and looks to be in their best 22 easily. Hard to believe players like Joyce, Mackenzie etc have been picked ahead of him all year.

SuperCoach Players: Literally know the game inside out, watching thousands of hours of gameplay just to figure out who to pick in a team, based on how good they are in a role

Brett Ratten: Starts Highmore R1 & 2. Nek minit "uhhh lets drop him for 6 weeks and play Mackenzie over him" Brings him back in round 9 and suddenly they're actually doing fine in defense

SuperCoach Players:

SuperCoach Players: Literally know the game inside out, watching thousands of hours of gameplay just to figure out who to pick in a team, based on how good they are in a role

Brett Ratten: Starts Highmore R1 & 2. Nek minit "uhhh lets drop him for 6 weeks and play Mackenzie over him" Brings him back in round 9 and suddenly they're actually doing fine in defense

SuperCoach Players:

hahah accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back