Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 30 Community Rooms - Congratulations Jacknah_8 !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, well that didn't go according to plan.

well, technically it did....

But I will find a way to confuse and confound the Sim and hopefully we can have a win at some point..... Just perhaps not as soon as next week... But I'll try...

Apologies. Like most in the Sweet FA, I am a huge fan of TDC. We all believe he will lead you to a win next week.
Shut the front gate. WE?????? There's more of you?

Shut the front gate. WE?????? There's more of you?

It is a mass movement Comrade. The support for TDC is extraordinary. Time for all the Roys to get on the TDC train. He is the exemplar, the veritable power totemic symbol of the Roys.

It is a mass movement Comrade. The support for TDC is extraordinary. Time for all the Roys to get on the TDC train. He is the exemplar, the veritable power totemic symbol of the Roys.
Broken get your ass back here. Things are worse than I first thought.

Well, these events sure turned out unexpectedly. I was preparing myself for the Furphys.

OK change of plans team. We are now looking to win the next game. I repeat WIN in a final.

I no longer support your coup attempt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way fellow Roys we did have one victory today. One of your faithful brethren finally defeated the Minecraft Dragon after 9 years of being too scared to try.
Warning: the annotations are a bit dodgy cos ain't no moderatin' out there! So watch warily.

By the way fellow Roys we did have one victory today. One of your faithful brethren finally defeated the Minecraft Dragon after 9 years of being too scared to try.
Warning: the annotations are a bit dodgy cos ain't no moderatin' out there! So watch warily.

Nice work!! I haven't even done that, I just build crap

Round 15 Awards and Update:
Round 15 Update: Versus Bears.... Side Note: I didn't catch up......

bear hunting.jpg

Round 15 Kicked off with an explosive match thread against the Bears..... You can define "explosive" in your own terms, but a fun thread was had by all...

The match itself starts here.......

With the end of game statistics shown here.......

Weekly Awards:

Allikat’s Hug of the Week:

1 : 6.15 {rFP} - Great bump by Allikat. Jezmiester40 has not moved.

Great display early on from Allikat . So disoriented Jezmiester40 , they kicked a goal shortly after…

TDC’s Open Goal and Miss of the Week:

3 : 20.52 {lFP} - A quick handpass to TedDougChris.
3 : 20.58 {lFP} - TedDougChris from thirty metres.
3 : 21.02 {lFP} - Oh no. It's come off his shin..

Not quite an “open goal”, but deserves a mention…. Well done to me !!!!

Half Hat of the Week:

The sim output for this…

1 : .45 {lHFF} - This could be goal of the match.

In the first minute of the first quarter – unless you are planning on going on strike, it’s unlikely to be the goal of the match when it’s the first shot….

Particularly when this is the final result…

1 : .51 {lHFF} - MWPP puts it through for a behind.

Bad sim commentary, bad…..

Just a reminder to all.

If you have volunteered or been nominated for Beez votes, get them into Ant Bear and NaturalDisaster via PM please.

Please also PM me - your Good Ol' Roy votes. Top 10 from the ranks of the Roys....

Thanks !!

Just a reminder to all.

If you have volunteered or been nominated for Beez votes, get them into Ant Bear and NaturalDisaster via PM please.

Please also PM me - your Good Ol' Roy votes. Top 10 from the ranks of the Roys....

Thanks !!
Can I vote for myself 10 times?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back